SPOILER !! Week Sept 26

So is Gwen the next to suffer an injury from a mysterious person framing Leo?

Chanel and Allie are filler, as usual. Why was this the little spoiler they released right now? I'm sure there were more exciting things that could have been instead.

Jennifer talking to Julie is the thing I'm most excited for. I hope it is properly done, and not out of left field like her conversation the other day with Maggie.

Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Jennifer confides in Julie. Does anyone really care?
Gwen is rushed to the hospital. Does anyone really care?
Rolf makes a disturbing discovery. Does anyone really care?
Chanel and Allie make up. Does anyone really care?
This is such boring stuff. Especially Chanel and Allie. "Let's kiss and make up." ~Whooptie freaking doo.
As I said, "Does anyone really care?"

Jennifer confides in Julie. She really needs a fix...of those "famous" donuts.
Gwen is rushed to the hospital. Her conscience is in the lab.
Rolf makes a disturbing discovery. He is a direct descendant of Boris Karloff.
Chanel and Allie make up. They take Allie's eye make-up and paint the apartment with it.

Jennifer confides in Julie. [Which means that whatever Jenny said will be all over town by sundown.]

Gwen is rushed to the hospital. [Has her convoluted life finally caused her brain circuitry to melt down?]

Rolf makes a disturbing discovery. [Has somebody else gone into the resurrection business?]

Chanel and Allie make up. [If only a second sentence said that they were leaving town permanently.]

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-september-26th-t43985.html#p2122774

Monday, September 26, 2022
Chloe tries to enlist Craig to help stop Nancy's wedding.

Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Belle and EJ desperately try to locate Chad.
Jennifer is pushed over the edge.

Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Xander is stunned when Gwen is brought into the ER.

Thursday, September 29, 2022
Gabi is distraught over Stefan's behavior.

Friday, September 30, 2022
Stephanie is upset with Steve for not telling her about Kayla's illness.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Not sure about wording

Monday, September 26:
Belle has meeting with EJ.

Tuesday, September 27:
Gwen finds out Jennifer's secret and tells Jack.

Wednesday, September 28:
Chad winds up in way over his head, EJ has to save him.

Thursday, September 29:
Chad knows the truth about Abby's murder and says goodbye to her.
Gabi's dream of Stefan's return has turned into a nightmare.

Friday, September 30:
Rex may save Kate’s life when he realizes her ailment!

Maybe the truth is Abby isn't dead after all, which I think will be true eventually. There's no way they're leaving her dead.

Craig kidnapped her and hid her somewhere, and he'll get carted off to Bayview babbling, but not revealing her location.

I think Abby will come back for some reason.

I don't think Craig Wesley has anything to do with it.

Just my opinion!

Belle is a terrible lawyer. She and Justin should try another profession like dish washer or something. Not my opinion just fact!

Chad found Abby's dead body........don't you love how we never see funerals? We used to, but not any more.

I remember once, years ago, when Patch supposedly died.......so his coffin is at the cemetery, next to the 6 ft. deep grave site. Along comes a vehicle, takes Patch, leaving a coffin filled with stones and thus, when the time came for the coffin to be lowered into the ground....it was heavy enough. LOL

Now, family just accepts condolences, not even a mention of a service. But, sometimes there isn't one. .........Oh, well.

In Salem, it's entirely possible that Abby not only stabbed herself, but also did her own autopsy and her own cremation or embalming/burial, and she could still waltz back through Horton Town Square alive and well.

I still don't get how random people are resurrected from the dead, many of them nasty people we don't want to see again. Why not Abby? (Okay, some considered her nasty, too, but in a different way.)

With all due respect to actresses who have portrayed Abby, there are many more actresses out there who can play that role. Just saying.

It would be nice if some of the actors actually would want a steady paycheck and are willing to stay on board instead of flip-flopping actors in the same role.

In other words, find one from the beginning that is going to commit to the workload.

I hope they don't go that route with Li Shin, but they're already turning him into a villain, which I don't like. They ruin characters by making them do truly vile things, and then they'll change their mind because they need the character for a romantic pairing, and we're all supposed to forget.

They have a perfectly good actor who is handsome and has chemistry with other actors (though everyone has chemistry with Camila Banus who plays Gabi). They have a whole new family that is somewhat organically connected to the fabric of the show, but still feels fresh. They have diversity with Asian characters that isn't forced, like suddenly making Paul John's son or wedging Haley into the canvas only to kill her. Now they're making him a psycho on a show that has plenty of psychos. I really hoped he would be a normal character with some flaws, maybe doing the occasional bad thing, but generally decent.

Last edited:
Back