SPOILER !! Week Sept 26

Monday, September 26
Chloe tries to get Craig to help her stop Nancy’s wedding. [Oh joy, it's the return of the wedding-busters.]

Tuesday, September 27
Jennifer is driven over the edge. [Some people might say that Jenny has been over the edge for years.]

Thursday, September 29
Chad has a heartbreaking goodbye with a vision of Abigail. [She ought to do everyone a favor by revealing her killer.]

Friday, September 30
Rex has a surprising realization about Kate's illness [Strike up the band, Dr. Rexy actually does know something about medicine after all.]

Clyde makes sense in that he IS a murderer. But the motive is going to be a Simone Biles-worthy backbend because none of the rest makes sense. He just got out of prison. Abigail was working on the Sami kidnapping story, and that had nothing to do with Clyde. Clyde doesn't have anything to do with the Dimeras except for the long-ago killing of original EJ (who was brought back from the dead, but I still count that as a murder). EJ was holding up his end of the bargain and not telling anyone Clyde was behind his "death." He'd just been accepted back into his son's good graces and had a new grandchild.

My guess is they'll make up something about Abigail working on a story or something that was going to expose Clyde and he killed her to keep her quiet, but at the time she was killed, he was barely out of prison. He jumped back into criminal activity that quickly? When? In between babysitting Baby Bo and working shifts at the pub? Ben and Ciara were still in town then. Did he suddenly decide to blame Abigail for trying to set Ben on fire years ago? It doesn't seem like they've laid any groundwork for Clyde to have been in that house.

Also, I still think Abigail will come back at some point, so all of this feels like a waste of time.

Back