SPOILER !! Week Sept 26

As you can see by my avatar, I really like Li and he goes well with Gabi.

As TinaY said and I've said before, they ruin anyone that comes on board and is liked by the audience.
And I agree, Gabi really does goes well with anyone they pair her up with!

Tuesday, September 27:
Gwen finds out Jennifer's secret and tells Jack. [As if Gwen isn't unpopular enough already.]

Wednesday, September 28:
Chad winds up in way over his head, EJ has to save him. [How will Chad live down being so foolish that it took EJ to save him?]

Friday, September 30:
Rex may save Kate’s life when he realizes her ailment! [Duller than dull Dr. Rexy saves Kate? What a comedown for a woman who was once saved by Dr. Daniel Jonas, the man once lusted after by almost all the women in Salem under age 80.]

Complete spoilers from several sites

Monday, September 26
Chloe tries to get Craig to help her stop Nancy’s wedding.
EJ has shocking news for Belle.
Chad wants blood.
Rafe and Jada try to find Abigail’s killer.

Tuesday, September 27
Chad learns what happened the night Abigail was murdered.
Belle and EJ search for Chad.
Gwen exposes Jennifer’s secret to Jack.
Jennifer is driven over the edge.

Wednesday, September 28
EJ rescues Chad.
Rafe discovers an injured Gwen.
Jennifer confesses to Jack and Julie.
Xander is shocked when Gwen is rushed to the ER.

Thursday, September 29
Chad has a heartbreaking goodbye with a vision of Abigail.
Gabi is upset by the way Stefan is behaving.
Allie tells Johnny he’s overstayed his welcome.
EJ makes Ava and Johnny an offer.

Friday, September 30
Rex has a surprising realization about Kate's illness
Kristen turns to Rolf for help.
Brady catches Stefan and Chloe together.
Stephanie is upset with Steve for not informing her of her mother’s illness.

Are Rafe and Jada still trying to figure out who killed Abigail or did Chad tell them? :)

What does Kristen want from Rolf? Another mask? Does Kristen know why Marlena, Kayla
and Kate are sick? Will she save them so Brady lets her see Rachel? stay tuned.

Are Rafe and Jada still trying to figure out who killed Abigail or did Chad tell them? :)

What does Kristen want from Rolf? Another mask?
I think they are saying that Rafe/Jada know who it is (seems it could be Clyde after all, based on Thursday's episode) Clyde seems to be in a big hurry to marry Nancy. If they are married, then I don't think she would be able to testify against him. It may not be him but it seems to be pointing in that direction, but with days it could be yet ANOTHER mis-direction. I just don't know what the motivation would be to a) kill Abigail and b) frame Leo.

As far as Kristen, the fall previews showed Kristen with a plant/flower. I'm thinking it is going to be the cure for Marlena/Kate/Kayla, and Kristen is going to leverage the cure as a way to get Chloe out of Brady's Life. Sounds right up her alley.

Whatever Kristen uses to get in return for the flower/plant...once the women are well, it seems it would be easy to overturn. Kristen wants custody of Rachel.......because it would bring her and Brady together at times..........and she wants Brady himself, which means getting Chloe out as Mouillette notes.
But Brady could easily be still seeing Chloe, and could also produce evidence to court of the blackmail Kristen used to have him agree to whatever. (Those flash drives & recording devices are handy. )

Unfortunately, it seems, in the previews, that Chloe and Stefan, seem to get pretty cozy hanging out together. We know that eventually, probably the endgame is Stefan and Gabi, but most likely not before there's a rift between Brady, and Chloe, and/or another cheating situation with Chloe cheating on Brady, with Stefan.

Of course, Kristen will have manipulated the situation, so that Brady either enters to find the pair in a "compromising" position (Days fancy way for saying kissing, or having sex), or he will find out at his wedding to Chloe, when Kristen bursts into their wedding to show proof of said indiscretion.

Or Kristen will manipulate things in order to have Chloe think that Brady is cheating on her, with Kristen, afterwards driving Chloe to Stefan's arms. Either way, Kristen will be Kristen and keep manipulating everything, forever and ever.

Brady is lovable but a dope when it comes to Kristen, and women, in general, both him and Rafe. Both adorable, and lovable, but too trusting with women. Rafe should know better being a cop, you'd think. :whack:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate insisted on going home, despite Roman's protests. Also, Kate was not held prisoner as long as Marlena & Kayla, so wasn't as exposed as much to whatever is making them all sick.
It is very difficult to keep track of time in Salem, as one day can last 48 hrs, a week, or even longer.

Back