katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday September 4:
"Days" is pre-empted due to PGA Golf.

Tuesday September 5:
Theo is jealous when Claire says she wants to invite Tripp to move in with them.

Wednesday September 6:
John and Marlena make their move to escape.
Hattie struggles to maintain her charade with Brady.

Thursday September 7:
Andre holds a press conference to make a shocking announcement.
Abe and Theo have a heartwarming reunion.

Friday September 8:
Adrienne finds an unlikely ally.

So Theo is jealous? He is "just friends" with Claire, isn't he? LOL

Bet Adrienne finds one of those inmates who befriended Hope when she was in there.

Soooo........is Andre' divorcing Kate? Or becoming co-CEO???

Marlena and John are STILL captive on September 6th ? :rolleyes::angry: Unless we see them only two times from now until then, it's too long. And stupid!

Concerning Kate and Roman : I think Roman could make me like Kate again. I never understood why, after their marriage and Roman's fake death, they never revisited it and acted like it never happened. So it's about time. Let's not ruin this.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11038163/5/

Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Tripp tries to make things right with Kayla.
Hope questions Bonnie about Anjelica.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Eric and Nicole share a close moment.
Rafe, Hope, and Eli race against time to save Gabi.

Thursday, September 7, 2017
Paul starts to catch on to Hattie's deception.

Friday, September 8, 2017
Andre is stunned when he encounters John and Marlena.

Good grief, does Hope even know she's not talking to Adrienne?

John is going to have to send Paul to detective school if it's taking him this long
to figure out she's not
Marlena.

Thanks Kat for the spoilers!

I'm thinking it would be a hoot for the bullies to help Adrienne so they can get even with Hattie stepping on their turf, lol.
I so agree!:rotfl:

Rafe, Hope, and Eli race against time to save Gabi.
So glad Chad isn't mentioned in this rescue of Gabi!:)

Friday, September 8, 2017
Andre is stunned when he encounters John and Marlena.
Maybe this is FINALLY the beginning of the end of this awful storyline! Celebration time ahead SOON?:confused::love:

Tuesday September 5:
Theo is jealous when Claire says she wants to invite Tripp to move in with them. [Is this invite a ploy to get another person to share the rent now that Joey has a new home.]
Tripp tries to make things right with Kayla. [What's he going to do, buy her a couple of Brady burgers?]
Hope questions Bonnie about Anjelica. [Get out of town, Bonnie. Hope has a history of shooting first and asking questions later.]

Wednesday September 6:
John and Marlena make their move to escape. [Run, run, run. The sooner this dumb plot is done with the better.]
Hattie struggles to maintain her charade with Brady. [Go away, Hattie. The longer you stay in Salem, the more your ultimate doom is ensured. Besides most viewers are heartily sick of you.]

Thursday September 7:
Andre holds a press conference to make a shocking announcement. [Hopefully, it's not something foolish like announcing that he's staging a coup d'etat against Kate. Everyone knows that seriously messing with Ms. Blue Chunk is decidedly dangerous.]

Friday September 8:
Andre is stunned when he encounters John and Marlena. [OMG, has Kate put the rebellious Andre in Bayview?]

Back