SPOILER !! Week Sept 4

LOL, Like OC, I don't pay too much attention to what the characters are wearing, except when it is NOT seasonal, or just really awful.

But I just took a second or 3rd look at the picture and started laughing. Jen is sleeveless, with pantaloons, the other lady reporter is wearing a business suit w/skirt, the other woman, a skirt with a jacket. Roman and the other 2 guys are in long sleeve shirts, no jackets. One man is in a suit & tie, while Andre is in a leather jacket & jeans, but also a tie.

Now we all know the weather differs in different parts of Salem, but egads, just inches apart ?. LOLOL

Poirot, your comments made me go back and look again. The whole picture is amusing, now that I've taken a closer look. I wonder if there is anyone coordinating clothing, weather wise, or do they just tell everybody to show up in whatever they like? I hadn't paid any attention, but now that you've mentioned Jennifer wearing pantaloons--whoa, I'm thinking, give this woman something decent to wear!

Then the expressions on everyone's faces are funny. Almost no one is looking at what's going on with Roman and Andre. Jen and the man next to her have their phones locked onto the scene, but Jennifer is looking the other way. The man is looking down, but maybe at his phone.

The two guys on the other side are looking off in another direction and just standing there, as though without any purpose. The lady next to them may be looking at the focal point of the scene but I can't tell for sure. At least it made me laugh when I went back and looked.

To me, Jennifer looks like she's wearing palazzo pants (wide legged, very flowing, almost looks like a skirt when the legs are together).

Yeah, JS...........Pantaloons.!!!!!.....lol

I had never heard palazzo pants called pantaloons before; interesting. I had always seen/heard women's Victorian lingerie bottoms called pantaloons.

decb050579052ebba4d7e60304985916.jpg

To me, Jennifer looks like she's wearing palazzo pants (wide legged, very flowing, almost looks like a skirt when the legs are together).

We used to call something like that culottes, only they were just below the knees.

Kat, thanks for the spoiler pictures. Looks like there's going to be a big focus on Gabi and Raines.

Whatever Jennifer is wearing, it is awful. Why do they always dress her in such awful, not so flattering clothes??

I thought Jennifer looked fine, even though I'm not nuts about the character.

I remember reading about when Joseph P. Kennedy had a lobotomy done on their daughter, Rosemary, while Rose Kennedy was on a trip. It did a lot of damage to the girl, but that was in 1941. I always wondered if Rose blamed him for Rosemary's decline after that, but I digress. :back:

Thought of the same thing, KL, and yes, I believe she did. The entire family (according to a book I read) was very upset about it, as no one knew it was being done.

Back