SPOILER !! Week Sept 4

Gabi getting put in harm's way is the new Marlena getting kidnapped. Oh wait.

Still not crazy about these but I like that Hope is getting involved. An encounter with Hattie can't be far behind.

I agree that Hattie will likely have Andre committed as her revenge.

Roman deserves better that Kate. I wish she's go to Timbuktu.
Great idea. Some viewers have said that they are currently sick of Kate, so why not temporarily reduce her screen time by sending her on a world tour? It wouldn't be hard since Days's idea of portraying a foreign country is repurposing its standard cafe set. When Kate does appear, the scene could be something like her sipping coffee at a Timbuktu cafe discussing business with some local big shot while being guarded by large, thuggish guy armed with an assault rifle, pistol and huge knife. Then it could be on to India, Singapore, and then Hong Kong to meet with the elusive Mr. Shin, where Kate could say unkind things about Andre ("He's not quite right in the head, you know") and drop hints that Chad shouldn't be restored to his CEO position ("He's besotted with some inappropriate woman with a trampy past and it's affecting his judgment.")

I missed some episodes because of life. Haha! Who knew having 2 kids in school and sports could be so tiring?!

Anyway, what led up to Roman missing Kate???? He sooooo desperately needs some fun in his life.

Interesting picture with Roman and Andre

dool_374.JPG

Okay I must say I am absolutely digging that outfit Eric is wearing. Just matches perfectly, I would wear that!

A long sleeve shirt and jeans? I'm not into fashion so I'm wondering what stands out about what he is wearing. :) Maybe that the cuff of his shirt matches the color of his pants?

I really don't pay much attention to how the characters are dressed unless it is something that looks awful to me. But I did notice in the pictures that Andre seems to be wearing jeans and a leather jacket. Isn't this unusual for him? I'm not saying it looks awful to me, just seemed out of the ordinary for him.

These pictures and video look interesting. Hope someone saves John and Marlena from the shock treatments. Are those even used as treatment anymore?

Thanks for these pictures and the video, Kat.

I'd like John to be saved before zapping, BUT I'd love for MarMar to get zapped before saving! Just me personally.

Back