SPOILER !! Week Sept 6

Agree........He asked her just what was Snyder holding over her head........So...no reply til next Friday????

Link to NBC spoiler pics

Yep.....too much hope. Spoilers have her still around, tho I think many would be happy if Justin just dumped her.
ReRon made the mistake of killing Adrienne, Alarr & Corday were asleep at the helm and did nothing, but oh, can't have Judi gone, oh, heck, she can play Bonnie. (who has a completely different personality, which of course, now has been toned down)
Then again, anything can happen. How about Bonnie & Adrienne traded places, deciding to have some "fun" with family & friends. Or Rolf had some "fun" & had them brainwashed, or hypnotized or brainchipped, & Justin discovers some birthmark or Bonnie says some memory thing only Adrienne would know........there ARE ways to get rid of Bonnie & bring return Adrienne, without raising someone from the dead.

Poirot, I'd settle for just about any scenario that would get rid of Bonnie and bring back Adrienne. Ever since Bonnie turned that restaurant or club or whatever it was into the honky tonk and married Mickey, while Maggie was gone, I haven't been able to tolerate her. Even toned down, I can barely watch her.

Philip found the dippity do. FYI, I just learned there is dippity do for men :)

2.png

Poirot, I'd settle for just about any scenario that would get rid of Bonnie and bring back Adrienne. Ever since Bonnie turned that restaurant or club or whatever it was into the honky tonk and married Mickey, while Maggie was gone, I haven't been able to tolerate her. Even toned down, I can barely watch her.
Yep, I'm with you on that, Poirot

Back