SPOILER !! Week September 16

Nicole and Eric make love. [Bad news here. Nicole should have told Eric to take a hike. She and her little child deserve far better than the personality-deprived, barely-employed, washed-up priest.]

Jordan returns to Salem. [Pity poor Ben. Doesn't he have enough problems without his loony sister showing up?]

Jennifer is held against her will. [Another kidnapping? When will the writers tire of this worn-out plot device?]

Lucas returns to upsetting news about Kate’s condition. [It's always good to see Lucas. And he's returning just in time. If Kate is in critical condition, he's one of the few Salemites who'd care if she recovers.]

It's always good to see Lucas. And he's returning just in time. If Kate is in critical condition, he's one of the few Salemites who'd care if she recovers.
Awww, c'mon DBF. You know the local Salem hair salon would care. She probably pays a fortune to maintain that blue chunk each month. And I bet the seamstress who makes Kate's clothes from old DiMansion bedspreads would care, too. :rotfl:

Awww, c'mon DBF. You know the local Salem hair salon would care. She probably pays a fortune to maintain that blue chunk each month. And I bet the seamstress who makes Kate's clothes from old DiMansion bedspreads would care, too. :rotfl:
Good points, JS. The local watering holes that sell Kate all her vodka martinis and companies selling high-end cosmetics would care too. In fact, Sami might also care. Without Kate around, she'd have one less person to hate and to call an old hag. As for the new spoilers, here are a few comments.

Xander stands by Sarah: [All those Salemites who despise and look down on the X-Man and adore the infamous sourpuss now have some explaining to do. Who's the better man: the sanctimonious twit who sleeps with his brother's wife and then instantly dumps her when his old love reappears or the bad boy who stands by a woman who needs moral support?]

Maggie confronts Victor: [Again? When is she going to learn that the old leopard will never change his spots no matter how many times she cuts off his warm milk and home-baked cookies.]

Gabi visits Julie: [How did Gabi handle this? Did she lurk behind a corner and sneak in when all of Julie's many outraged, Gabi-hating friends and family were absent?]

Jordan returns to Salem: [Rafe better watch himself now that an old flame is back. Given his sympathetic nature, the man who foolishly married Sami and Hope is all too likely make another poor choice where it comes to women.]

Last edited:
I have a gripe. Everyone talks about Eric being a sourpuss. What on earth has he had to be happy about? I feel sorry for him. Every time he thinks things are turning around, he gets slapped down again. I would like to hope he and Nicole will be happy, but good old Sarah will fix that.

It's shame too that they keep him in such a constant state of depression, all disheveled and scruffy, with tears in his eyes and a pouty mouth. He makes me tired.
When he shaves and dresses, he is gorgeous with those dimples and cleft in his chin.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday September 16:
Nicole and Eric make love!
Vivian makes another attempt on Kate’s life.

Tuesday September 17:
Rafe eagerly awaits news about baby David.
Jordan Ridgeway, Ben’s sister, will turn up

Wednesday September 18:
Brady makes a confession to John about Kristen.

Thursday September 19:
Jennifer’s captor is revealed.

Friday September 20:
Will eavesdrops on Stefan and Vivian.
Lucas Horton will be back in Salem

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-september-16th-t41275.html#p2008215

Monday, September 16, 2019
Sarah is touched by Xander's devotion.
Jack accuses Eve of trashing the hospital lab.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Gabi gets into it with Julie.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Anna pleads with Kristen to help Tony win his freedom.

Thursday, September 19, 2019
Kristen tries to win Brady over with her good deeds.

Friday, September 20, 2019
Jennifer tries to make contact with Jack.

So............let me guess. Since Eve is back, and supposedly trashed the hospital lab (since she already smashed the vials of serum that would have helped Jack), am guessing she is the one holding Jennifer prisoner. Thus Jen "tries to contact Jack"...hmmm, mental telepathy?
And then...."Gabi gets into it with Julie"??? How the heck does she get in to see Julie? And she really "gets into it" with a woman who is dying? I truly hope the wording for that is really off.
I think .......am strictly guessing.....that Rafe has either applied to be little David's permanent guardian, (or adopt??) ...and then Jordan gets released. (Spoilers already have said he agrees to be responsible for her)

I don't think Eve is holding Jennifer.

There are posts on the twitter there is a new actor for Dr Shah (Henry).
Maybe he went nuts because Jen Jen kept dumping him.

I haven't seen anything I can post about it though

Back