SPOILER !! Week September 16

Well at least we'll get too see Lucas for a bit.

Whatever happened to Belle/Shawn? I thought they were staying in Salem. I guess they are just not showing them on screen?

If they're not going to bring them back for Julie's dying storyline, they should at least mention that they've visited just not shown them. It doesn't make any sense that Shawn wouldn't be there for the family.

That hospital has screwed up sperm samples in the past
All Sarah has done so far is a sample of her blood - no sperm sample was involved. Right? I agree with many of you that the baby should be Rex's - she was already pregnant when she slept with Eric - if I understand the timing of the test. It takes a while to "be late".

I'm not feeling Days much any more.
As I was watching Days last night I was thinking - "Hello, my name is Sandie, I'm a Days addict". What else could explain the fact I'm still watching this show that is Idiotic, badly written, full of characters I do not like, and less than entertaining most days?:confused:
Maybe I can find a DOOL Anonymous group.

Last edited:
By "screwing up the sperm samples"......I meant the lab has made plenty of mistakes in the past.........in addition to those who change results. They have named fathers who are not the fathers just too often. And in this case, Sarah doesn't know really who the father is. That could not even be ascertained at this point.
But I guess Salem hospital is far ahead. They can now tell you if you are 3 days pregnant. Amazing, huh?

I hope that when Nicole and Eric have sex they are at least smiling. So far every time they have been together, they both look like they are on the verge of tears and in serious pain. We know that the writers love to give Nicole things to cry and wail over, but it has gotten old. Neither one of these characters seem to know how to be happy - even if it is just for a short time.

Oh, and @Heather4CU, I think Melinda was thrown under the bus when they revealed that she was Haley's mother and had done nothing to get her legal status and never bothered to tell her.

Back