SPOILER !! Week September 16

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489/ (new)

Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Maggie confronts Victor about attacking Ben

Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Jennifer is held against her will.
Ben and Ciara are shocked when they discover Jordan's been released.

Thursday, September 19, 2019
Sarah makes an important decision about her baby.

Friday, September 20, 2019
Kristen presses Xander about Sarah's pregnancy.
Jennifer tries to make contact with Jack.

Last edited:
I'd not put it past them to do that to Dr Shah. After all, Raines was a good guy until they made him Dario's partner.
Aiden was a good guy until they turned him into a DiMera flunky. Then there was the other guy who liked Jennifer (Liam Frasier, the pharmaceutical rep) who turned out to be evil and tried to kill her. She also sort of got involved with Dr. Ben Walters, who was doing the illegal organ transplants that he was getting from evil Warden Jane at the prison where Hope was incarcerated.

Ben and Ciara are shocked when they discover Jordan's been released.
They're right, it should have been earlier. Oh wait, that's only if you actually kill people while framing someone else.

There's quite a list of characters thrown under the bus, and it's grown lately. I guess we should be glad Dr Shah and Ben have nothing to do with each other, it might be the only thing that spares him.

That Dr. Walters & the organ transplants......that's when Jen's heart was taken out, she was put on life support, her heart taken somewhere, but amazing Dr. DanTan to the rescue, brought it back, and put it back in. Talk about sci-fi. And two days later Jen was bouncing around in the halls of the hospital, pushing a buggy or stroller or something.

Jason is right, don't know why the necessity to make some nice people so evil, but then, they killed off the super-evil villains, so have to get some from somewhere. Heck, they had Victor on the fairly decent path, and even he had to be reverted.

As Jason noted, they have been throwing characters under the bus right and left for some time now. Vic is just the latest one. Along with Dr. Shah if they do make him go to the dark side now.
Want to know something new and different for Days? A female turns up pregnant and doesn't jump to conclusions about who the daddy might be......she knows exactly.

gotta say, what I would love, if there would be a baby switch of any kind...would be a double switch. In other words, a baby is stolen, replaced with another,(which could be alive, stillborn??) but someone else comes along, and switches the same 2 again - not knowing anyone had already done a switch.

However, mostly I do not want Eric as father of Sarah's child. I still feel it should be Rex...That hospital has screwed up sperm samples in the past (Belle, Mimi, Shawn,Philip were the parties involved then)

Monday September 16:
Vivian makes another attempt on Kate’s life. [Somebody call Bayview -- please. The old bat is becoming almost as insufferable as Kristen.]
Jack accuses Eve of trashing the hospital lab. [It's too bad that University Hospital doesn't have security cameras, but that would be asking too much just like it hiring qualified doctors..]

Tuesday September 17:

Maggie confronts Victor about attacking Ben. [She ought to be calling Bayview too. The whole Ben episode was so over-the-top than anyone would be forgiven for thinking that Victor has gone insane or is suffering from dementia.]
Gabi gets into it with Julie. [Already? Julie really does have remarkable powers of recovery.]

Wednesday September 18:

Brady makes a confession to John about Kristen. [If it's that he's still attracted to the psychopath, John ought to schedule some sessions with Marlena for his clueless son.]
Anna pleads with Kristen to help Tony win his freedom. [Instead of pleading, she ought to hang the Salem witch up by her thumbs until she agrees to save Tony from the Salem legal system.]

Thursday September 19:

Jennifer’s captor is revealed. [Whoever it is ought to look much the worse for wear after having to endure Jenny's rants.]
Kristen tries to win Brady over with her good deeds. [What a joke. Creepy Kristen wouldn't know a good deed if one came along and smacked her in the face.]

Friday, September 20, 2019
Kristen presses Xander about Sarah's pregnancy. [Why is the X-Man still talking to this vile creature? If he wants to reform, the first step would be to have no contact with the likes of the unspeakable Kristen.]

As Jason noted, they have been throwing characters under the bus right and left for some time now. Vic is just the latest one. Along with Dr. Shah if they do make him go to the dark side now.
Want to know something new and different for Days? A female turns up pregnant and doesn't jump to conclusions about who the daddy might be......she knows exactly.
I think Days actually believes that we like these 'twists' of turning people into complete opposites of their characters. Well I, for one, do not. It is overdone and not done well, in my opinion. Yes, Claire was self centered and spoiled, but a murderer and arsonist? I don't think so. The original Ben was a sweet guy that truly cared about Abigail/ Turning him into a serial killer was really a mistake that is proving difficult for the writers to get out of. Now Dr. Shah? Over being rejected by Jennifer? Really? Seems a totally crazy thing to me. Let's hope it is not the case.

Then you have the opposite Nicole transformation from total bad girl to saint. I really don't care for the person Nicole becomes when she is with Eric. She almost seems timid. That is not Nicole! Where is her fire? Where is her edge? Can't she be in love with Eric and still be herself? Just sayin.

gotta say, what I would love, if there would be a baby switch of any kind...would be a double switch. In other words, a baby is stolen, replaced with another,(which could be alive, stillborn??) but someone else comes along, and switches the same 2 again - not knowing anyone had already done a switch.

However, mostly I do not want Eric as father of Sarah's child. I still feel it should be Rex...That hospital has screwed up sperm samples in the past (Belle, Mimi, Shawn,Philip were the parties involved then)
Rex being the father is far more believable. It has been barely a month since she and Eric got together. But if this stupid story gets Sarah together with Xander it might be worthwhile. Xander is so cute when he interacts with her. Here's hoping.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is the 4th time Jennifer's potential love interest has turned psycho???

1. Peter Blake
2. Dr. Ben Walters (the doctor who turned out to be doing illegal transplants with organs procured from the evil Warden Jane)
3. Liam Frasier (the pharmaceutical rep)

The IIC (idiots in charge) have no clue what the viewers really want to see.

Dr Shah, a doctor mind you, is going to ruin his life and career and all for several turn downs with the boring Jennifer. Pa-lease.

These stories are getting totally ridiculous and unbelievable. Between fake characters and bad writing I'm not feeling Days much any more.

Back