SPOILER !! Week September 16

By "screwing up the sperm samples"......I meant the lab has made plenty of mistakes in the past.........in addition to those who change results. They have named fathers who are not the fathers just too often. And in this case, Sarah doesn't know really who the father is. That could not even be ascertained at this point.
But I guess Salem hospital is far ahead. They can now tell you if you are 3 days pregnant. Amazing, huh?

Did she or did Sarah NOT sleep with Xander?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated the fact that Sarah told Kayla it had to be Eric's because of the timing. WHAT? She also said they got together when they thought Nicole was dead. Again, I say WHAT?

They slept together after Nicole married Tony - not while anyone thought Nicole was dead. Yes - they almost got together the night Nicole came back from the dead, but they didn't. Sarah was about to dump Rex, but didn't, and then she slept with him. More than once. The writers are not doing the character any favors by having her lie outright about something we all watched a few weeks ago.

LOL, heck, I would not want Sarah for a doctor any time. Or even a nurse. All she does is stand around, staring at others doing the work. Must be why she is never seen with a patient, or a chart. She must work 1/2 a week, but only to observe!

Back