Welcome Baby Riley!

S

Sparkster

My son Riley William was born on Monday morning at 8:16am. He is 7lbs 2oz and 19" long. We are both doing great! He is a beautiful little sweetheart. Big brother Jaxon seems excited to have his baby brother finally here and out of mommy's tummy. Lol. Reality will certainly settle in tomorrow when we are released from the hospital. Looking forward to being home. I can start thinking about Christmas now that Riley is here...what a joyous present! :)

I will post pictures once I'm home and can log in from my computer since the pics on my phone are too large. He looks a lot like big brother Jax!

Contrats Sparky!!! I have a December baby too. Sometimes people forget about saying happy birthday or having a party for December babies. Sarah's day is the day after Christmas. We are always just hung over from all the Christmas activity but I always make her a birthday cake and all the kids are home so it's still special for her. My sister in law's is Dec. 9. This year I sent her a box of See's candy. Half bordeoux and half butterscotch. She's always touched because she knows how busy everyone is this time of year.

Oh my congratulations Sparkster. :birthday: :birthday: Man, it seems like just yesterday you had Jaxon. I have two boys too and love being a mom to boys. It is so much fun.

Congratulations again on your new little one.

Oh, at last, Sparks. Am so happy all is well, and you will be bringing a wonderful early Christmas present home to the family. Listen, take it easy, with the "chores" at home. Been there, done that. Have two December kids, one birthday was last week, one is next week. That one I brought home on the 21st, no tree, no decorations, and ....well, let's say family pitched in and helped.
Love the name Riley....Happiness to you all. :)

Sparkster,

Blessings to you and your family on your new son. We must all celebrate "the life of Riley"!

babyboy657.jpg~c200

Back