What is your favorite days of our lives story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are My Favorite Storylines in Days History! Peace God Bless :) :) :)

1. Philip and Belle - Summer Romance 2004: I loved it when Philip was there for Belle when Shawn disappeard. It was awesome. KB, MM and KS ruled.

2. The Dock War Storyline with Philip/Morgan/Paul/John: I loved it the story and everything. I love Kristen Renton she was awesome. Everyone did great.

3. Touch the Sky Storyline: Loved every minute of it. Jett (MP) and Chelesa (RM) Ruled.

Anything between 1983 and 1990

Bo and Hope's courtship, marriage, and sailing from Salem
Anything Steve and Kayla, but Steve and Kayla on the run, Stockholm, marriage, Stephanie's kidnapping
Steve's return okay that's later, but having Nichols and Evans together again is magic, got to figuring they've been together every ten years 1986 Days
1996 General Hospital 2006 Back to days...will we see them in their walkers in 2016, doesn't matter they'll still be magic
Ava Vitalli
JT and Zack storyline...never cried so darn much, except when Zack died
Billie and Bo (but with a kicker Lisa Rinna and Robert Kelker-Kelly) some called him the other Bo, but I swear these two together had as much sizzle and sex and screen as any pair ever

Favorite Story

The BEST year of days without a doubt is 1984. THe Bo, Hope, Larry storyline was the best ever written, I just loved how Bo and Hope had to sneak around. THe WORST year ever, 1986, I HATED that Bo was Victor's son and they moved into Victor's mansion, I stopped watching for a long time after this.
:(

Also the best was WAyne Northrup as Roman, he is the only Roman for me. Him and Deidre had great chemistry and I liked him with Bo and Hope. Storylines would have been much better had he not "died" in 1984. I was looking forward to him finding out that Bo & Hope had been sneaking around, etc.

I wish Wayne would come back as Roman and Josh Taylor come back as Chris Kositchek, Chris really got shafted in the 80's he was great as Chris!!!

Quote: "I'm here for the woman I love, my woman..."

BEST LINE EVER in DAYS History!!!!:smile:

Mine is the story line where Bo and Hop got married in England and the whole story with Shane's first wife Emma

My all-time favorites were Jennifer & Jack. I still have their rodeo wedding on VHS. I loved that story, and it could be because I was about her age when they started and also wanted to be a writer.

Sami has been a long-time favorite also. Right now she is not being her "normal" self, but I've loved Sami in everything. Allison Sweeney is such a great actress!

Hmm. I'm a little younger, so my choices are slightly more recent.

1. Susan/Kristen. I was 10 or 11 when I first tuned in, and this one was going down. I remember thinking it was pretty cute. I remember thinking Susan was really crazy, but that the actress playing them pulled it off pretty well.

2. Belle/Shawn - Their courtship, ups and downs, the paternity fiasco over Claire, and how they ended up together in the end. :)

3. I also just loved the teen generation of Mimi/Shawn/Philip/Belle and then the addition of Cassie/Rex.

4. The relationship between Nicole and Eric Brady. I really miss Eric, and wish they'd incorporate him somehow. He was such a sweetheart.

That just names a few.

1 early days steve/kayla
2 john/marlena (every story since the beginning)
3 austin/carrie/dr.mike
4 susan/kristan (loved her! My co-worker and i still say "mean, mean mean" lol
5 eric and nicole (long time but they were good together)
6 jack and jen running the spectator
7 belle and shawn

just too many to name!

After browsing through this thread, I've come to the conclusion it takes all kinds!!! Some of the stories I intensely hated, others thought were the best. Really amazing.

Old & New

Old
Princess Gina and John was hot
Loved Bo and Billie together hot Loved to hear her say h Bo !!!

New
Love Ej and Sami together hot
Loved Philip and Belle together hot

Wish it was still that way

Princess Gina has always been one of my favorite stories. I don't really remember all that much of it, as I was a kid when it was on, but I remember the big confrontation between Hope and Gina in the dungeon, as well as Gina trying to burn down the DiMera Mansion.

I also enjoyed the Salem Stalker/New Salem storyline.

I was a fan of Chloe and Brady for a while, but after a while, Chloe just got irritating. Nicole and Brady were good together, I thought.

Also, the whole André really being Tony was awesome! Then again, André is my favorite character.

I liked Shawn-D and Belle for quite a while, until the whole fiasco with Philip. I never really liked Kyle Brandt's version of Philip. Nothing against the actor, I think it was just the way Philip was written at the time. After Brandon Beemer and Martha Madison became Shawn-D and Belle, I stopped liking them. Again, I think it had more to do with the writing than the acting. The story improved a little when Jay Kenneth Johnson started playing Philip again, but it soon went back to being boring.

Other than that, I can't think of many more stories that I've really loved.

BTW, gramcracker & Greeneyedlady, I'll second that. It does take all kinds.

I loved it when Marlena shows up on the dock and Roman (aka John) sees her in the mist.

I loved Bo and Carly's story-line from back in the day, i quess thats why i am a big fan of the couple now:)

my fav storyline?

Billie and JL King.... because that was when I started watching DAYS
...while Billie was getting addicted to drugs...I was getting addicted to the show....

I absolutely hated the Possession storyline, and would have FF'd thru any of it, if I had not been doing EE. Neither of my fellow EE writers cared for it either.

I didn't care for the Possession s/l, either. I hated the Carly Buried Alive s/l. I stopped watching for a while during that one. It was too intense for me.

Rather than individual storylines, I've enjoyed watching individual characters evolve and go through multiple storylines and love affairs. Julie is my long time favorite. When I started watching, I was a teenager - so was she.

My Mom had always watched Guiding Light & Search For Tomorrow, so Days was MINE. The new, hip 60s soap for a new generation of soap viewers. (As years passed I got her hooked on Days & Another World)

The first soap I ever followed was Peyton Place. Boy, does that feel like a million years ago, but I can still picture scenes from that show so clearly in my mind.

BTW, What's EE?

Gracious! I have so many favorites. I'll try to narrow them down a bit.
The whole Prism storyline - I LOVE the adventure and intrigue.
Kayla and Patch, Patch becoming a good yet still tough guy, and ESPECIALLY the Gideon/Emily story...Oh how I long for those DAYS.
Chris/Savannah (i was just a kid, but I had a MAJOR crush on Chris!!)
Melissa and Lars, and just about anything to do with Melissa. Pete, Emilio, they were GREAT!
Jennifer and Frankie. (I was heartbroken along with Frankie when Jack came back to Salem the last time, but yes, Jack and Jennifer belong together.)
And, the be all to end all.. Bo and Hope, from their first kiss, Bo "kidnapping" Hope from the church; and then their wedding in England. Priceless.

I remember the story when Julie was burned. I was VERY young, but I can still remember how it affected her, how she felt she could never be loved, and pushed everyone away. Ah, the memories...

Jack and Jennifer!!! One of my favorite stories with them was when Jennifer pretended to be Carly and ended up married to Laurence. I loved the scenes with Jack and Jen together with them dealing with the aftermath of Laurence raping her - very moving!!!

I also liked the story between Jack and Steve and how Steve ended up giving Jack one of his kidneys and the way he was always trying to help Jack turn his life around for the better.

I loved Shawn and Belle together but preferred Martha Madison and the original Shawn (can't remember his name in real life now, but the one before Brandon Beemer).

I also have loved almost any story Sami has been involved in (except for maybe the whole Stan thing). Sami's been one of my favorite characters from the time I started watching.

I also loved all the close moments between EJ and Sami and I'm not talking about the love scenes necessarily, but just the little moments where they are just relaxed and gentle-natured toward each other (I know few and far between). For example when EJ first came on the scene and became a friend to Sami and when they were married and towards the end of their short marriage where they were nice to each other and also the scene at Grace's graveside where they talked about burying the hatchet (okay, so I know now that EJ was just lying then, but it was still a really touching scene at the time). James and Ali just have such great chemistry together and play off each other so well. I think that's why I would still say I was an EJ and Sami fan, even though I think EJ is scum right now and needs a good "ear-boxing"!!!! :)

Ooh boy, I'd say Carly returning to Salem.

Max going to France to find his long lost "sister"

Max and Chelsea getting back together (Loved them!!!)

Shawn (Brandon Beemer), Belle, Philip all on the island...Philip was really bad back then.

Sami/Austin storyline was amazing. She was a witch back then. I miss that.

John and Marlena before the "new John Black" I can't remember the story.

(Add more when I think of some)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back