Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe, Nicole is the one who did the baby switch. After the last meeting with Chloe, I saw Nicole and thought she was going to do something.

Now, if Kate finds this out, (of course this is only my theory) Kate will have the best way to get even with Deimos. I see this coming with the writers. Deimos will explode, goodbye relationship with Deimos and make room for Eric. :love: :clap:

I think it's so obvious to the way things have happened on the show before. Anyway, we will see. ShaSha

I still think it is Deimos. I think that, somehow, Chloe's leukemia and treatment may have caused a false test result.

If Chloe's bone marrow transplant to treat her leukemia were to throw off the results of a DNA test, it would do so by showing that Chloe was not the mother of her child. Bone marrow has stem cells that become red blood cells.

According to this article http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/3-human-chimeras-that-already-exist/

"a person with a bone marrow transplant will have blood cells, for the rest of their life, that are genetically identical to those of the donor, and are not genetically the same as the other cells in their own body. In some cases, all of the blood cells in a person who received a bone marrow transplant will match the DNA of their donor. But in other cases, the recipient may have a mix of both their own blood cells and donor ones."

I found that article after stumbling on this one http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...girl-liver-transplant-changed-blood-type.html

This young lady was blood type O-, but received an O+ liver and bone marrow - they were desperate, and now her blood type is O+. She also does not need anti-rejection medication.

Edited to add: But since when has Days paid attention to reality. On Days, the bone marrow transplant could mess with the results and give a false result, so you may very well have something there.

Last edited:
Now who would cause the most drama?

Shawn because of Belle working for Chloe?

Dario cause he had a minor thing with Nicole?

Maybe Chloe started hooking again hooked up with Thomas Banks (Susan's brother).:sarcasm:
Philip, he didn't remember because he had Mime-itis like Bo when Zack was conceived. :sarcasm:

If Shawn was the father I can definitely see Claire throwing a angry tirade and losing all admiration she had of Chloe and her "glamour". Now that would've been so much foreshadowing already IF that actually IS the scenario.

Would be ironic Claire giving those animal crackers to Chloe pregnant with her possible sibling. Again speculation with big letters, just guessing scenarios and the effects.

They can always have history repeat itself and have Claire do what her Aunt Sami did to her own mother Belle, LOL! Joking....maybe.

Last edited:
Shawn crossed my mind as well which is why I included him in the poll. I won't like it if this is the case however, I'd like it a lot more than Deimos being the father. I think it would be an interesting way to cause tension with Belle too since we are used to seeing her with a 3rd party not him. Ideally, I'd like to see Belle and Shawn have more kids together but I suppose this works too for now.

OR maybe Chloe duped us all
I don't have a problem with Chloe duping Philip, Kate, Nicole, and/or Deimos; I do have a problem with faking out the audience, though.

As good as the last two episodes have been, I am a little miffed that this story is in limbo. Would it hurt to have a 10 second scene explaining her aha moment?

It's interesting. I said in the 9/30 thread that continuity has improved but it's not great by any means. The show still seems hyperfocused on certain stories while others just meander in the background. The last couple days have been great but they've been entirely focused on the kidnapping. At least show one other story in addition. I don't count Hope/Aiden because Hope is also connected to the kidnapping via Claire.

I'm still going with its a Daniel/Nicole baby. My story is Daniel asked Chloe to be a surrogate, but it didn't work and sometime after he died, Chloe had the clinic try again and she didn't realize that it worked this time.

I'd like it to be Philip's, even though it doesn't seem to be.

After seeing today's show, I am adding to my theory, and saying that Chloe decides to leave and not tell Nicole that it's her baby, because Nicole is with Deimos and she doesn't think a baby should be around Deimos.

While I know that there are those speculating about a Daniel sired baby, or that Chloe was to be a surrogate for a Nicole/Daniel baby.....there just has never been any "Nicole had her eggs harvested" talk at all. Read an interview with Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) in which she said she was hired, but by the time she showed up to film, she had just learned she was pregnant, and there was a change in writers. So whatever had been planned for her, what she expected to be her story, it got changed. The show said they were going to work with the pregnancy, write it in, etc.

Yep, anything could be the "back story".

She took a 6 wk. maternity leave when her baby was born in May, and said when she returned she had to wear a pregnancy pad, as Chloe was that far along, but she herself, well, after all, she had already delivered. This interview was in June. To me it sounded like she had not been back very long.
Could not find any later interviews???

There never was talk of Tori, Paul's mom, either but boom there was a Tori story. So they could add that Nicole had eggs taken years ago, or some other thing.

I know it's a little farfetched but I still think there is a good chance Chloe is carrying a Daniel/Nicole child. They are just bombarding us with too many anvils about Nicole losing her babies and never getting the chance to be a mother, etc. The only problem I have is that if this pregnancy is a result of IVF then there's no way she would "just forget" or "not realize" she was pregnant. When undergoing that kind of procedure a woman has many visits to the doctor's office for blood tests and ultrasounds to make sure the pregnancy takes and is progressing normally. Also, if she was a surrogate she would need permission from the biological parents to undergo the procedure. It's not like she could just walk into any clinic with an embryo and say, "here, implant this in my uterus." LOL. But, all that aside, if it gives Nicole a baby then bring it on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back