Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. I was thinking the same as DimeraFan25, that Kate is either lying or that the doctor somehow knew what she wanted done. But if it says shocking, eh? Maybe she is further along than she though, and is that Bryce/fake name or new character.
It would be amusing if Bryce really turned out to be Peter Blake.

If I heard correctly, when Chloe and Nicole were in the pub, Nicole ask who the father was. Chloe told her she couldn't tell her because she, Nicole, was with/to close to Deimos. That seems like a really good clue but I haven't been able to connect the dots yet.

Question. Did Kate REALLY get there too late to sway the doctor to change the results or did the sly vixen pull off the scam in secrecy? Deimos is most likely since her "hook up" with him was recent.

It's a fact Philip can't be the father, there was no intimacy between Chloe and him. Cue a the phantom mystery guy. Dario?

However I did read on another site that Eric is returning but with Salem time warps we have no idea how long he's been away, adding to the fact it was never mentioned how far along Chloe is. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric left Salem in April. Chloe was back in Salem for Dan's funeral. I forget if she came back another time before he left. So they could always say they had a one night stand off camera.

It's a stretch but they could also say that this was a gift from Eric to Nicole since he feels guilty for killing Daniel. I would take this scenario any day over the baby belonging to Daniel.

As I said here months and months ago, if Daniel organised a surrogate without actually consulting Nicole first, I'll be furious on her behalf. That's just not the kind of thing you do without consulting your partner first! I don't care how much Nicole wants a child, or how thrilled she'd be with an insta-baby, you just don't make decisions like that on your own.

This means that if that is what happened, everyone on this show will act like Daniel was the second coming of Jesus and performed a miracle, because St Jonas could do no wrong. :sick:

I am really afraid, especially after today's episode, that they are going with a Daniel/Nicole baby, or at the very least Daniel's sperm was used and he is the father of this baby (please, let it be any other scenario than this). I will even take a scenario where Kate lied and this is Deimos' baby after all over Daniel. I wish there was a way Philip and Chloe had a one night stand when they were both in Chicago, and neither remembers it. It's so annoying that Philip has lost three children he thought were his, Claire and Parker because he was not the biological father (although I still have hope Parker is his after all), and Tyler because he was given up for adoption. It would have been nice if he finally had a child that he could call his.

Evidently, after Chloe's "lightbulb" moment, she had Dr. Wright do another "genetic" test, which confirmed, I guess, whatever she had figured out. And we won't know for quite some time, as the actress went on maternity leave, (on the show Chloe went to New York) so no use trying to figure it out. The answer is far in the future on the show.

:rotfl:Very true, Nikki! Heck, his sperm could probably impregnate someone even in the afterlife. :)

Dr Dan's super hero-ness/supreme eggbaby-ness probably means his swimmers could just jump into any uterus from a mile away.
These are probably conservative estimates. Super Jonas's "little guys" could probably cause pregnancy anywhere across the time/space continuum. For years, lab technicians will be checking the results of paternity tests and saying: "OMG, it's another Jonas baby!"

I think it's BS that we have no spoiler of who the daddy is. If tptb try and make it a "Daniel's the father", we once again are going to have to accept some really far fetched, unbelievable crap. Daniel would not have made any deal with Chloe to be a surrogate without any mention to Nicole. When they finally became committed to each other, they knew they had to be honest with one another.

In fact, Daniel wouldn't have gone with the "surprise", I have a baby for us, because that would have robbed Nicole of the joy of preparing for the baby's arrival.

I don't see him agreeing to be the biological father of another child with Chloe if she was doing it for Joy either. That would have been a huge secret and again honesty was a big deal with Daniel and Nicole. Nicole would have been devastated had Daniel fathered a child with his ex wife/her best friend even if it was through IVF no matter the circumstance.

I just can't think of any other reason Chloe would have refused to discuss the father with Nicole on the grounds that she was involved with Deimos. Can any of you?

This story is really all over the place. First of all, we had to buy that Deimos decided to trick Chloe into giving him info on Philip, then we had to swallow that he picked Chloe to call to hide him, then he slept with her and boom she is pregnant.

Test supposedly says the baby isn't his, she never slept (recently) with Philip and she claims to have not slept with anyone else in this time frame, but then has a light bulb moment. She has another test done. She appears to know whose baby it is now, but can't tell Nicole because Nicole trusts Deimos. (Nicole still believes its Deimos's)

Now she is gone, and won't be back for what 6 weeks or so. So will Chloe just be mentioned once in a while to remind us about her until she is back and they can pick up the storyline again? Or will something be going on in Salem that keeps this baby story going? If it's not Deimos', nor Nicole's, then all I can come up with is that some former Salem male will show up during the next few weeks, and has had some off screen mattress time with Chloe, and will learn he is the father. Almost seems like they are making it up as they go!

I still think she had a one-nighter maybe with Shawn, but they both supposedly used birth control (that obviously didn't work) and that would explain Chloe's reaction & explanation.
But they specifically said "genetic" test. Seems like she'd have only had a DNA test on the baby to see if it was someone else's, not a genetic test.

I think Chloe won't tell Nicole, because, being close to and trusting Deimos, Nicole would perhaps tell him. And right now, Chloe wants Deimos to continue to believe Philip is the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back