Who kidnapped Tate?

Who kidnapped Tate?

• Total voters
While I agree about Kristen is behind the kidnapping, I think the nanny had a hand in the kidnapping and planted the drug in some of the ingredients Theresa used to make her protein drink. It had to be somebody with access to the kitchen in the house, and other than Brady, Theresa, and Tate, she seems the logical choice.

On another board, somebody suggested the coincidence that the nanny is named Emma. It could be a throwback to Emma Donovan Marshall, Shane's first wife, who was behind Andrew's kidnapping when he was a baby.

I think it was Summer, in the plane, with the baby carrier. Who is paying her to do their dirty work? She is still the agent of evil at this point, and is responsible for her decision to kidnap Tate.

LOL people don't die in Salem, haha. They just fade to black for awhile.

No, no, and no more Kristen. Stop it. Someone else please. And I think Kristen is the obvious choice. So only an idiot would write Kristen as the kidnapper. Someone who would write that story would have to be unable to read or study characters for whom they write.

Last edited:
I also think Kristen hired Summer to kidnap him and the nanny to drug Jeannie T's protein shake at home. I think the drugging part has been going on for a while.

However, I too would welcome a twist. Maybe Kristen and Summer have an existing connection somehow. Long lost sisters, etc.

However, I too would welcome a twist. Maybe Kristen and Summer have an existing connection somehow. Long lost sisters, etc.

Long as Summer is only related to Kristen by way of her biological parents and not yet another long lost Dimera spawn I'm game.

I need it to be André because I need it to be something unexpected. André did it to force Victor into signing over drug territories, had already set it in motion and couldn't stop it when Victor lost it all, or knows Victor's hiding money, or something. Kristen/Summer/the new Nanny just seems too...Days of Our Lives.

Another twist I'd love is if there was some sort of baby switch and Tater Tot was kidnapped by someone who is/thinks she is his biological mother.

I'd also accept Melanie as the kidnapper. Perhaps she got pregnant abroad, suffered another miscarriage, and has disassociated. Seriously - I need something original or at least unexpected.

I still vote that it's Xander. He paid Summer to do it, because he wanted to hurt Theresa, Victor, and Brady, but she didn't. Dario knew she wasn't going to, so he contacted the person (Xander) and told him Summer took the money and ran, and told the person he would do it for more money. So Dario gave the nanny a chunk of the money, had her drug Theresa, kidnapped Tate and stuck him on a plane.

Long as Summer is only related to Kristen by way of her biological parents and not yet another long lost Dimera spawn I'm game.

For sure. I was thinking a half sister on her mom's side and NOT Maggie either. I still want that to be part of the ruse.

Another twist I'd love is if there was some sort of baby switch and Tater Tot was kidnapped by someone who is/thinks she is his biological mother.

That's why Abigail came to mind given Brady's comment about identical strollers.

Back