Who kidnapped Tate?

Who kidnapped Tate?

• Total voters
I chose other. I think it was Benchie and Pookie!! :) They've not been seen in a while and what a perfect way to bring them back on our screens.
Pookie would have to be like the rest of the Salemites and rise from the dead. LOL We saw that Pookie was buried in the pet cemetery that Vivian had Isabella's remains reburied in.

Maybe Dario did it? He saw how much they were offering, and being a con artist himself, decided to do the kidnapping. He has no ties to Brady or Jeannie T. At least it would be someone not as obvious.

Actually Dario does have ties to Brady, and I don't think it's warm fuzzy ties.

Does Summer even have a door? I thought she left town, etc.

potato+head.gif

I know we've seen that Summer took the baby, but she is handing him off. And I know we have our suspects too. But, and this is way out of left field, where is Anne during all of this? Shouldn't Theresa's best friend be around somewhere?

I am a bit on the fence here. We hear Summer's advice to Theresa, then she's on the plane and we hear a baby fussing. If I remember correctly she SLIGHTLY looks over her shoulder to the source. If she had him wouldn't she have him right next to her?

Plus at the hotel the woman that knocked on the door ask Summer "do you have what we want?"

(I think I quoted that right) but we only speculate that it's Tate. Things that make ya go HMMMMM

Last edited:
Sami kidnapped Tate. Unknown to everyone, she was briefly in town, saw Tate asleep in the stroller and just took him, assuming he was her child.

Jeannie T was drugged by someone else, with the intent on kidnapping Tate, but Sami beat them to the punch. :rotfl:

Back