Who kidnapped Tate?

Who kidnapped Tate?

• Total voters
Sami kidnapped Tate. Unknown to everyone, she was briefly in town, saw Tate asleep in the stroller and just took him, assuming he was her child.

Jeannie T was drugged by someone else, with the intent on kidnapping Tate, but Sami beat them to the punch. :rotfl:
Roman: "Dammit, Sami, why did you snatch Tater Tot?"

Sami: "Daddy, he's one of mine -- he even looks a little like my handsome, changed smoochy-moochy."

Roman: "Dammit, Sami, Tater Tot isn't your child!"

Sami: "Sure he is, Daddy. After all, he's named after a root vegetable. Lots of my kids are named for foods. Don't you remember cute little Peaches, Kiwi, Alfalfa, and Buckwheat?"

Roman: "Dammit, I give up. Once again I'm running out of dammits."

Jeannie T.: "OMG, that crazy, screechy Sami took Tater Tot! It wasn't Summer or Victor after all!"

Sami: Crazy? Screechy? SHUT UP! I HATE you!

I think the reveal will be shocking but I'm more concerned about the aftermath falling flat. That seems to be the modus operandi. I felt that yesterday's rescue of Hope and Rafe was lazy writing and a total bust as was Hope's quick recovery.

I agree about the rescue....however, again, I think it was hurried up, in order to get them out and back into the fabric of friends & family. Just like having Kayla & Steve back in town in the blink of an eye, Joey all recovered apparently within a day or two, and if she could not fly, and a road trip would have been terrible for Joey....guess that magic transporter was at work, huh. And now, both show up, already apparently working for a while, and no one even asks how their son is doing. Ahhh, soapy Salem.

I am thinking Hope got worse and worse, while a frustrated Rafe wandered various tunnels....getting weaker himself, as.....remember....I don't think they had food...just water. and the heck with remembering that house was on the edge of town. LOL. C'mon.....if on DiMera property, or it's edge, everyone would have heard it. Plus ...remember, Hope had to have an address, she gave it to Shawn on the phone.

Here are the latest odds on the identity of the kidnapper as they appeared in the Daily Slacker, which is published by Salem U. journalism students. The odds are calculated by brilliant math majors after polling students at Salem U. (Yes, some students there actually go to class.)

2-1: Kristen -- sure she's said to be deceased, but does a DiMera ever really stay dead?
5-1: Victor -- this snarky old grouch is capable of anything and his life history proves it.
8-1: Summer -- she protests her innocence and wants to help, but she's a con artist.
10-1: Deimos -- he does say that he wants peace with Victor, but is he sincere?
15-1: Kate -- she now hates everything Kiriakis except their money.
18-1: Xander -- he hates Victor and surely would like to strike back at him (and make a buck).
20-1: Dario -- a money-hungry conman who also has no reason to like Victor.
25-1: Andre -- this madman is busy at the moment, but is capable of anything.
50-1: Nanny Emma -- she may believe that Jeannie T. is a bad mother and that Brady is a dolt.
100-1: Sami -- she collects children and is never sure how many she has.
200-1: Chad -- was once ordered shot by Brady. And his last name is DiMera, which could be enough.
250-1: Black Patch Investigations -- faking a kidnapping and then "finding" Tater Tot would be great publicity.
500-1: Eve -- she too may have doubts about Jeannie T.'s mothering skills.
1,000-1: Pookie -- could this once-cuddly canine have turned into a demon at Salem's "Pet Semetery?"
10,000-1: Horton the Tiger -- he could be getting lonely and wants company.

10,000-1: Horton the Tiger -- he could be getting lonely and wants company.
mew-cover.jpg

Daily Slacker update on the Tater Tot Kidnapping: New Long-Shot Suspects.

400-1: Clyde Weston -- perhaps he sent Jeremiah to snatch Thomas, but he took the wrong baby.
500-1: Anna DiMera -- she aided the Sydnapping, why not this one?
600-1: Vivian Alamain -- maybe she's tired of life in Bollywood and is striking back at Victor and Brady.
700-1: Henderson -- perhaps he believed that Victor's severance pay was inadequate.
900-1: Crawford Decker -- he could still be angry with Victor for quashing charges against Chelsea and her friends for helping cause his son's death.
1,000-1: Colleen Brady -- could she have faked her death and is now back in the kidnapping business?
2,000-1: Horton Cabin Raccoon Team: maybe they want to trade Tater Tot for the deed to the cabin.

No wonder Tater Tot is smiling -- life in the comfy Horton Cabin, with its rustic look and fresh, Smith Island air -- what's not to like? And living with the friendly, well-adjusted raccoons, has to be a big step up from life with Brady and Jeannie T., which includes: his mother worrying and screeching; his father barking; Great-Grandpa Victor visiting to dish out angry, snarky, one liners; Great-Grandma Maggie stopping by weep and wail about Summer or something else; and "Auntie" Anne Milbauer coming by to suggest that Mommy relax with a favorite libation.

352fa8adf330e97599b3ada2bd34b26b.jpg

Tater Tot: "Hey, kids, living with the Horton Cabin raccoons is great!"

Back