Will

That was obvious when they buried about 10 Salemites in 2003/2004 who weren't dead!
But since it was all some gigantic illusion, the supposed dead were not buried at all.

I doubt Chandler Massey (Will) will be using an English accent. IF Susan was using him as a replacement for her son Elvis Jr., well, Elvis Presley did not have an English accent. Susan is really too hung up on the King....

And then, seems that Elvis impersonator (Roger Fisher) is living there, isn't he?

And, if Susan wanted to "kill Will" herself, after Ben Weston took that option away from her, why has she waited so long?

Last edited:
And I just have to note this. I am sure there are other posters here who have bartender at some point in their lives, I know I have.......and since WHEN does a bartender ignore the bar, the people in it, keep his back constantly to it? Will is truly the worst imaginable. He supposedly is slicing lemons, filling the olive containers, straws, stirring sticks, I have no idea.......but NO bartender ever ignores or keeps their back to the bar for that period of time.

As I noted in another thread, I thought at first perhaps he was deaf, not hearing. Bartenders greet people who come in the door, at least smile at them, they are outgoing, friendly. Not silent shadows to turn their back on customers.

Sorry, but it gripes me every time. Sure, I know the reason, but it is asinine.

I bartended for private parties, political fundraisers for my friend's Mom, weddings, etc. to make extra money. I also helped a friend when one of his employees didn't show up, and his bar got extremely busy.

You never turn your back on the door or the room unless you have a huge mirror behind the bar to keep an eye out. (Unless quickly doing something like grabbing a bottle.)

You always prepare your fruits, olives, and any other garnishes before you open the bar if there is nobody in the back/kitchen to do it for you.

Maybe Will was regenerated with a few French fries short of a Happy Meal? A few crumbs short of a biscuit?

I better stop before I spend the rest of the day adding more of those.

I am starting to think it is possible as well that Will thinks he is EJ. I can actually see Will speaking with a country accent like Susan's more then a English one. I'm speculating Susan is completely lying and taking Will in as her own son. EJ's room did have smaller size pants which Sami had said "not long enough", so could be Will's.

Just a thought after yesterday's episode, Susan and her Elvis guy (Roger) did say that they need to head down to the bar and check on things. So that leads me to think that the room is Will's (who is thinking his name is EJ, her son and lives with them)

Now if when Rolf brought him back from the dead, he may not have memory of what happened, or Rolf wiped it clean, and Susan and Rolf made him her son's replacement. Rolf did great brainwashing on others, so he could have made him what Susan wanted in a son. Also someone else mentioned he may not be gay. If Rolf changed his memories, he could have wiped out those feelings too. Who knows yet?

I'm with most everyone else on this. Will having amnesia. He thinks he is the son of Susan Banks & Elvis. Perhaps he might be deaf from coming back from the dead. Maybe he felt the vibration of the door slamming behind him at the bar. Ari will be the one to trigger a memory. Who knows, but I'm glad to see the original Will back. I don't care if it's a repeat scenario with amnesia.

So now we know that Susan had Will turned into EJ. I knew this. Susan is a trip and really belongs in an asylum. Can't wait for this story to move quickly. Just sick. :fan: ShaSha

Back