Will

Yep, he believes he was married to a woman a good 18 years older than him, & fathered children with her....seems he just said he would never abandon a child (to Sonny) when told about Arianna, but......supposedly has known (since Susan told him so) that he has a couple kids with Sami that he has not seen in some years.

I really hope I am wrong, but watching today's show, I really strongly got the feeling that Will is dead, they couldn't revive him but Rolf/Kristen had EJ somewhere on life support, and they basically combined the two men, or some wacky thing. Susan, or whomever she is, was just too insistent on the fact that Will is dead.

Last edited:
I don't think so. Ron Carlivati said several times he was righting the wrong of Will's death. If Will was really dead, then Chandler Massey (Will) would be a different character (as in EJ). I think once Will came back to life, he had total amnesia and Susan (or Kristen) filled him with EJ's memories.

Perhaps he was implanted with EJ's memories, just the way John was given Roman's memories by Dr. Rolf. Didn't they have a disk of memories?

Has it been suggested anywhere that Susan and Kristen could be working together? Just a thought but it seems ridiculous that Kristen would wear the fake teeth and get-up for the last few years. Kristen could have gotten in touch with Susan taking advantage of her pain and persuading her to go along with this plan. Maybe Kristen orchestrated everything, set up shop for Susan and Will in Memphis and perhaps Kristen will come into the picture soon.

Probably not but just another thought as to how this story could be played out. Kristen gets revenge on Marlena, and Susan on Sami.

Has it been suggested anywhere that Susan and Kristen could be working together? Just a thought but it seems ridiculous that Kristen would wear the fake teeth and get-up for the last few years. Kristen could have gotten in touch with Susan taking advantage of her pain and persuading her to go along with this plan. Maybe Kristen orchestrated everything, set up shop for Susan and Will in Memphis and perhaps Kristen will come into the picture soon.

Probably not but just another thought as to how this story could be played out. Kristen gets revenge on Marlena, and Susan on Sami.
I like your idea. It's definitely possible.

I don't think Kristen is disguised as Susan, right now. I think what we're seeing now is the real Susan, and eventually Kristen is going to show up and take her place. She'll either let Susan walk or do something to her, then she'll take her place to get her revenge.

Thank you.

I am just confused as to how that would be the shooting Will is referring to if he thinks he is EJ. I also thought he does not remember Arianna, so was not clear on how he would remember a shooting during the time of Gabi being pregnant.

I do not remember the shooting storyline details so not exactly sure why the actual shooting occurred, like was it something to do with Gabi or was her being pregnant just being used as a reference of time?

And whatever the shooting was for, how is Will reconciling that with his personality of being EJ and being with Sami if he does not remember being Will?

Or am I forgetting that EJ was shot (please refresh my memory) and is this what Will is referring to when he, thinking he is EJ, was shot?

I truly apologize if I am missing the obvious here but I do watch and read regularly but have terrible recall so just unsure of how things are fitting together.

EJ was shot, which is how he died. It would seem Susan told WILL that....Someone asked about a scar, and it is true Will was shot back a couple yeas ago, so he would have a scar from a bullet wound, which helps support Susan's lie of him being EJ.

Back