Wondering about Ben and Xander

Now that news that Sarah is leaving and Ciara has forgotten she loves Ben. What will their Gents do?

• Leave Salem in search of their beloved

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Move in with Marlena and become her new favorite sons

• Resort back to their former lives of less than savory habits

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Find and woo new women finding love a second time

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • other - your choice - explain

• Total voters
I'm not adverse to Xander hooking up with Gwen. It would be poetic if he used his redemption to redeem someone else. I hope he doesn't backslide, that would be a dreadful pity and Kristen would gain another win something I'm deadset against.

Ben, I'm not sure what I want to be done with him. The direction things are head is so heartbreaking for his character I'm numb.

Amen, Sarah Beth. Linsey Godrey hasn't been in the role of Sarah long enough to say that she is the character. Recasting would keep the entertaining concept of a rough-around-the edges Xander being saved from his worst impulses by his true love. And if the writers need something new for the X-Man to do now that he's gone (at least for now) from Titan, why not make him the chief life guard at Salem Beach? Xander in a bathing suit for the summer would be just what many of the ladies would enjoy.

Do we know if they let Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) go or the character of Sarah go? Because my impression was it was the latter but that was not from a direct source.

Didn't someone say she left to deal with illness or something to that effect, or was that speculation?

She did mention something in a twitter post about an illness.....

Soapkitty, a recast could fix that. A new actress not baby talking would be great.

Back