Ya Gotta Have Heart!

Of all the people in Salem, whose heart would you like for Julie to get. Why?

• Kristen

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Stefan

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Brady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabi

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Vivian

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Kate

• Sarah

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Eve

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other (Who?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a hard choice between Kristen and Eve. Sarah would be my third choice. Kristen just keeps coming back and I dislike her more each time she returns. While I realize even having her heart given to someone else would not preclude a future return, it would at least make it seem a little more hopeful.

Really hard to choose between Kristen and Eve, but in the end I went with Kristen. I'm hoping that Eve's damage has been stemmed, but Kristen could go on and on. I want her stopped.
Unfortunately, LiI0, Kristen could still come back even with her heart beating in Julie's chest.. ::SIGH::

That's a tough one, I was between Eve and Kristen, but Kristen won my vote as I just can't stand her and her sick demented obsession with Brady. However I do like Jen67's idea, that they'd need both Kristen and Eve's to help Julie.

Add me to those who want Kristen's heart to go to Julie. Not only would this rid the viewers' screens of this vile character, it would be the first positive thing this horror show has done since she joined the DiMera family. Vivian would be another option, but bad as she is, she can't compete with Kristen. And in reality terms, Julie needs a better heart than Viv could provide. No sooner would Kayla plant her worn-out heart in Julie than the poor busybody-cruiser would be having another heart attack. As for the other ladies on the list, they're not exactly my favorites, but they can't compete in the repulsiveness department with the Salem witch. Finally, Brady would be a no-no. The writers can't kill off John Black's beloved, but bumbling, son and how many times can the Love Doctor's heart be passed around before it suffers from transplant fatigue.

Vivian (as I said in another thread somewhere), because I'd love to have one of those crazy storylines about how Vivian's cold dark heart affects Julie's personality (naturally vindictive meets casually targeted vindictive. Could be fun.)

Back