Ya Gotta Have Heart!

Of all the people in Salem, whose heart would you like for Julie to get. Why?

• Kristen

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Stefan

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Brady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabi

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Vivian

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Kate

• Sarah

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Eve

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other (Who?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I looked at this poll last night and couldn't figure out who I wanted to get rid of most..... Kristen, Eve, Vivian........ If I voted for Brady, I'd actually be voting to give away Dr. Dan the Tan Man's heart..... and that just didn't seem fair.......

I ended up voting Kristen.... with absolutely no offense to the new actress portraying the character but I'm tired of Kristen and everything she brings to the table... hatred of Marlena, bizarre worship of Brady and his body.....

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching these past few days of Lani speaking to Gabi the way she has been, let Julie have Lani's heart.

Seriously, it's getting old everyone saying "you left her there to die?!" Hello, idiots, the woman has faked it a time or two. I would have thought she was faking it too and with the way Julie has treated Gabi, I don't blame her for being frustrated and walking away. She didn't leave her there to "die", she left her there because she didn't want to listen to her anymore. I don't really agree with much of any of Gabi's choices, but this one is just too far out in left field. Hasn't anyone ever read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"???

Hard choice between Eve and Stefan. I don't see Eve being murdered, as she's a legacy character from Shane Donovan. I believe the rumor about Eve killing Stefan and likely is in prison a year or 2 and that's where the time-forwarding may occur if it does. I can see Eve gaining pity for lesser charges, her being a grieving mother and the ex-wife of the mayor who lost everything.

Vivian, I am gonna make a final guess and Vivian goes to prison after 25 years of all the mayhem. Really, I think Viv was only put in jail once for trying to kill Carly but got charges dropped since she was on Doctor Woo's herbs and was too insane to stand for trial.. Eve may even be Vivian's cellmate after killing Stefan. That's also a way Eve's heart is donated if Vivian kills her for revenge. But remember this is all rumors and speculation not spoilers.

Last edited:
Back