Your Favorite Super Couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my list:

1.Jack/Jenn remain as my all time favorite duo. Matt Ashford/Melissa Reeves were great together.
2. Bo/Billie- I loved this duo when Robert Kelker-Kelly was in the role. He and Lisa Rinna heated up the screen.
3. Brady/Chloe- I thought that Brady and Chloe were so perfect together when Kyle Lowder was in the role.
4. Steve/Kayla- They were such a romantic couple. Loved them.

Could never get into Jack and Jennifer - he was just so childish and dumb
I liked Jennifer better with Frankie

Ah, me too! I adored Frankie. Having him back to see Carly would almost make this last 6 months worth it...ALMOST.

Kayla and Steve. The Patch man is the best.
John and Marlena (without the kissing). John Black is like no other.
I know Paxton says they don;t probably qualify, but for me Lucas and Sami will always be "the couple" for me. I will forever miss the easy way they interacted and their playfullness.

And Philip and ME! :wink:

For the young super couple, it had to be (original) Shawn Douglas and Belle (Kirsten Storm), the teen group on Days now don't come close to the chemistry those two had for being young and in love.

I never saw EJ and Sami as a couple at any point. They had some steamy kissing scenes and serious flirting going on, but they never were a couple.
IMO

Marlena & John - who could forget the tender loving scenes with Marlena at John's side all those days when he was in a coma dying (he was holding a coin or gold dubloon in his hand,(I can't remember which). Until he woke up, of course! Sorry, going down memory lane....

Jack and Jenn are my favorite couple of all time. My friends and I were obsessed with them when we were in Jr. High and they had their Wild West Wedding. I think we watched those scenes so many times we wore out our VCR tapes. lol We suffered through the Hawk(?) storyline and cheered them on as they reunited over the years. I hope someday Matt & Missy will be back on our screens together!

I love old Brady/Chloe and John/ Marlena. I don't feel there are any supercouples presently.

First, last and always...Doug and Julie!

I also liked Jack and Jennifer and EJ and Sami...especially when they were doing the scenes as the Irish lass and Italian DiMera. I thought Chloe and Brady were great together.

I have 3......Patch & Kayla, Jack & Jenn, Doug & Julie. I came to the latter late as they were not together, or even on the show when I began watching, and then Julie returned alone.

This is my list

1.Bo&Hope
2.Steve&Kayla
3.Shane&Kim
4.John&Marlena
5.Jack&Jennifer
and now my all time favorite new super Couple
Sami&Rafe

The list isn't in any particular order
I loved them all
Still do

This is my list

1.Bo&Hope
2.Steve&Kayla
3.Shane&Kim
4.John&Marlena
5.Jack&Jennifer
and now my all time favorite new super Couple
Sami&Rafe
Can't forget the all time favorite couple Tom& Alice
along with Doug&Julie
The list isn't in any particular order
I loved them all
Still do

I miss the Super Couple era of the 80s. I was born in 1976 so I was a tween/teen when they were on and LOVING the romance. Here are my favourites from that time:

Justin and Adrienne
Steve and Kayla
Kim and Shane
Jack and Jennifer

Hope was off the show when I started watching so I missed their early romance.

Top Five

Carrie & Austin
Bo & Hope
Kim & Shane
Lucas & Sami
Jack & Jennifer

Other Couples I love:

Philip & Chloe
Brandon & Sami
Eric & Greta
Belle & Shawn (JS & JC only)
Molly & Tanner
John & Isabella
Mike & April
Eve & Nick
John & Marlena
Roman & Marlena
Justin & Adrienne
Patch & Kayla
Rex & Mimi
Roman & Kate
Bo & Billie (RKK & LR only)
Tony & Anna

If they don't ruin Daniel and Chloe,they could actually be a a supercouple.They have the best chemistry and their love is great,with up and downs,but real

Okay, here goes... Bo/Hope; Shane/Kim; John/Marlena; Jack/Jennifer; Steve/Kayla; Liz/Neil. Last but not least Alice and Tom Horton!!!!!!!

My favorites

Bo and Hope of old
Shawn and Belle
John and Marlena
Steve and Kayla
Jack and Jennifer

Favorite super couple

1. Mike and Robin- Much forgotten, but, ahhhhhh the chemistry!
2. Bo and Hope
3. Doug and Julie

I am older and have watched almost from day one. So I am Going to go back in time for some of my list.

Mickey and Maggie (early years ) when He was Marty and the Red Shoes Story
David Banning and Valorie
Mike and Margo
Roman and Marlena (Wayne Northorp)
My always and forever list;
Doug and Julie
Tom and Alice
Bo and Hope
And my now list;
Lots of contenders But I choose......
Stephano and Kate

Lucas & Sami
Jack & Jennifer
Doug & Julie
Bo & Hope

In that order.

If they don't ruin Daniel and Chloe,they could actually be a a supercouple.They have the best chemistry and their love is great,with up and downs,but real

Are these two a real couple in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back