SPOILER !! 2/15 Soap Opera Digest confirms returning cast member

Looks like Days is turning into The Days of Our Walking Dead. I hope Aiden is only on for a few ghost episodes, if at all. Didn't care for him. Way too bland and simply a boring character.

Back a few years ago, Stefano was shot and killed while sitting in a chair listening to opera. A dark & stormy night. LOL We saw him in his coffin, Sami stood over it, to make sure he was dead. The coffin was closed, so Stefano's body could be sent to Italy to be buried with other family.

And a few weeks later, we found out that it was an imposter look alike who died, imposter provided courtesy of Ian MacAllister, who was holding Stefano prisoner.

So, it can happen, easily, even though we are not privy to it.

(At the time, I was very disappointed, because so many people had entered the house with guns, planning on shooting Stefano, changing their minds...and then he got shot. So I figured it was going to be like a "murder on the Orient Express" mystery, and it wasn't). LOL

Back a few years ago, Stefano was shot and killed while sitting in a chair listening to opera. A dark & stormy night. LOL We saw him in his coffin, Sami stood over it, to make sure he was dead. The coffin was closed, so Stefano's body could be sent to Italy to be buried with other family.

And a few weeks later, we found out that it was an imposter look alike who died, imposter provided courtesy of Ian MacAllister, who was holding Stefano prisoner.

So, it can happen, easily, even though we are not privy to it.
Yep, but having Stefano alive was a rewrite of what we were shown to be true at that particular time.

I'm just saying that as of right now, Aiden is dead from what we were shown. If Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) returns as Aiden, then they've obviously rewritten what we were shown. Unlike when Steve died and we saw the coffin switch, so we knew there was a switcheroo and he was probably going to turn up alive at some point.

There really was NO apparent rewrite in that Stefano death. Just because WE were not privy to any sort of lookalike info, doesn't mean the story wasn't purposely written that way. There is so much speculation, rumors that run rampant because of social media, plus the accidental disclosures of things via snapshots, a comment made in passing......that there ARE things just not made public whatsoever, even to the actors, at times.
I know it is totally frustrating to me when a speculation by someone just gets carried on and on, embellished and is soon all over message boards as fact.

Joe Mascolo (Stefano) was written out at that time, then the new writers took over and re-did the storyline to say it was a Stefano lookalike who had died. And the whole thing with Ian, the Anastasia egg and the rest of the ridiculous storyline was dropped. Plus, they rewrote the part about Stefano not being EJ's real father.

Hmmm. Ian was on from Feb. 2012 to Aug. 17, 2012, under the same writers. New ones came on board just a few days before Ian was gone. So, with Days filming schedule, there could not have been new writers changing story. It was already over and done by the time their material began to appear. Sorry I brought this up in a spoiler thread, did not want to debate the past. :back:

I don't think we are going to hear just what Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) will be doing, who he will be portraying, or even how long he will be on the show...until Days decides to tell us. When it got spilled about Matt Ashford (Jack) returning for just 5 episodes, months ago, they really have clamped down on everything, and have been very upset for the photo of Vincent Irizarry & Judi Evans (Deimos & Adrienne) which was posted only because of nostalgia over Beth Raines & Lujack (played by them) on GL.........and there in the background, unnoticed by the twitter poster, a sharp eyed public identified a returning actor.

Remember how they reshot scenes to change the direction of the Ian and Stefano stuff and inserted it into what was already done? They changed it the best they could at the time.

Just like the Salem Stalker stuff. Everyone WAS dead, per what we were shown. Then months later, NBC made Days fix it to say they had never died.

All I was saying that as of right now, Aiden is dead. How they rewrite the storyline (which won't air for another 4-5 months) to bring him back will be interesting.

So are we going to say Melaswen was completely intentional from the get-go?

I will accept a rewrite for Aiden, because his exit was atrocious and they butchered his character to make it happen. However, I will only accept it if he's good Aiden.

Also, I don't want this to start happening for everyone. I think if the stuff about Chandler Massey (ex-Will) is true, they need to think of a scenario that makes a little sense and bring them back around the same time. Although at this point, I don't really think they could get much more ridiculous than they already are.

Well if they are bringing people back from the dead, why not bring everyone who died at the hands of the necktie killer and call it a bad dream and make Ben a good guy, too. This whole thing is so stupid. If Aiden was an imposter, he would not have had conflicting feelings before he attempted to kill Hope as he changed in the living room.

They "could" say the real Aiden was putting on his Necktie Killer garb, getting ready to go upstairs, and at the last minute, Andre substituted Fake Aiden instead. They could say Andre has kept real Aiden stashed somewhere, against his will.

But, we just have to wait and see how the writers decide to bring back Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden).

Back