SPOILER !! 2016 Returns Recap/Teaser

Wow! What have the writers been drinking or smoking? :drunk: :eek: This is just toooooooooo bizarre for me. ShaSha :fan:

Good! I don't want to undo the tied up Bo story. Yes pun intended. :wink:

In my mind, EJ is not dead. Stefano had Kristen administer an injection. Obviously, leaving us with the possibility that EJ may very well be alive, now spending family time with Sami and kids. Storyline open and may be open to a comeback story. These are my thoughts. One can only hope for all the EJ/Sami fans here. :love: :clap: ShaSha

Well, ShaSha.....Since this is not the Walking Dead, doubt very much. The thing is, there is no drug to bring back someone from the dead, when they they have been dead for hours and hours, which EJ was. I figured that injection was a preservative, so the body could be transported to Italy, without deteriorating. He may have wanted it preserved in a glass coffin, so he could "see" his son all the time. ??
My thought about that is......since they film so far ahead....perhaps they thought, like they did with Bo, the actor would change his mind and come back after a 2-3 months off.

I guess we are getting some returnees. We do know that Chloe & Sonny are returning. And then we know Jack makes an appearance for 5 episodes, plus now we have heard Aiden is coming back. (And he also could be just a fantasy, a dream, new flashbacks.......who knows?

It might not be the "Walking Dead" but folks have returned from the dead after years, not just hours and hours. :rolleyes:

Baby Georgia, a/k/a Chelsea, being an example of the long dead and twice buried coming back to life.

While not an EJ and Sami fan, an issue on my part, I couldn't get over their history. I can see how hope springs for those who were fans.

Technically EJ died a year before any of these other murders happened so not sure how he even relates to these other murders. Leave him dead.
Good point. I was answering a previous comment, although I have no idea now why I did, for the reasons you stated. But I stand by my hyperbole.

Back