A big Welcome to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have officially been here a week and I have got to say there are some great people on this site! I enjoy logging in and seeing what people think of the show, the characters, the storylines and everything! There are some funny people that post and I am amused daily!

I have been a Days watcher since the mid 80s when I was in school and think it is great that there are so many long time viewers sharing their opinions, even though many differ from mine lol... but hey, isnt that the beauty of it all :)

Looking forward to years of posting and reading.

Felisa

Hi, y'all. I'm new to the board but a long time fan of days. (I think if my mom would have thought of it, I'd been named after a Days or ABC soap character name.) And I'm an unabashed Sami fan. :hide:

Hi Im new to this site, but I love Days of our lives and am so happy to discuss my favorite soap opera with others!!

I've been watching Days since I was 14, during Marlena's possession. My brother and sister-in-law were visiting for the summer and she would watch it each day, so I watched it with her and got hooked.

I love to read what others are thinking about the show each day, so I decided to join and start posting my thoughts as well.

Fun fact : If the soap gods could grant me one wish to bring back a character of my choice it would be Kristen Blake DiMera. :evillaugh:

I LOVED Eileen Davidson in that role!

Or heck, just bring her back period, I think she is so beautiful and a great actress.

A new French Canadian member

Hello all,

I have been a fan of Days of our Lives since the early 80's (absolutely loved Kayla and Steve, Hope and Bo, Marlena and all the adventures surrounding the arrival of John Black, first thought to be Roman, etc.). I have been a lurker on this site for quite a while now, and finally decided to join in. I am a little nervous because I have never participated in any forum. Really a newbie here.

I am also nervous because my native language is French. In fact, I learned English watching Days (5 hours a week really worked !). But I may still make mistakes, so forgime me if I do.

I am a children's books author (also in French), hence my nickname. But I am not a writer for Days... yet ! :wink:

On that subject, here's to hoping the changes promised will bring back the good old days. But meanwhile, I am really happy to join you all. :clap:

I haven't gotten into this area for awhile. Glad to see you newer members. I always enjoy hearing about how you got started watching Days, and anything else about your own lives.

Writer, don't worry about mistakes, we all make them. So long as you speak your mind in English, we'll figure it out.

D4, it's funny how many of us got started watching the show through the influence of our relatives. My mother watched from day one, and although I was already grown and gone from home, I used to watch some over the years when visiting her. After she died I started watching regularly at home.

Welcome to all of you who've joined in lately.

Newbie!!

I'm glad to be part of this forum. I have been searching most of the afternoon for a DOOL message board to join. GLAD TO BE HERE!!! I have be a fan of DOOL for more than 20 years and just started watching again now. Starting to love the new days...:smile:

Thanks 4 the welcome I have been a follower of the Salem spectator for years and finally decided to join I am an avid Days fan for the last 30 years and I am loving all the returning characters and the new days. I believe it is about time LOL I love John and Marlena and Bo and Hope but if Bo decides to play hero one more time with one of his exes I will be thru with him for good

i am new to this forum but was on the soney forum before it went down and have been looking for another one to join. been a fan of days for over 25 year and love the show. i am really liking this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back