A big Welcome to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonjour!

Hey,

Ive been a DOOL fan since the early 90's. I stopped watching and got lured back in (which has happened about 2 or 3 times)

Anyways, Ive lurked on many message boards and honestly this is the one that seemed the most *cough* civilized (for lack of better words, I see substance). Anyways, I really enjoy reading you alls post and look forward to chatting. :)

New to the "spectator"

Newbie to the site. Have been watching Days for 20+ years...I watched solidly for years and years with my mom and grandma but then the sl's just started to get hmm...monotonous so I quit watching for a few years but always kept up from afar...then I had my babies and Days saved me from my maternity leave! I have been sucked back into Salem and have caught up on the last couple of years in the last couple of months. I miss all the great supercouples of the 80's and 90's though...

:welcome: Welcome Chiana! So glad you found the site. Looking forward to "hearing" your thoughts about the show.

Kansas Days Addict

Hey! Finally decided to quit lurking and sign on. My hub and I became addicted to Days a couple of years ago during lunch hour -- it came on after the news -- we'd watch half a show and have to go to work... and then it became a must see! Hub is retired and I am just one of those many unemployed persons out and about these days so lucky me! I get to see Days every day!

Welcome to the Spectator, Etainne and Westie! Have fun posting.

Hi! I'm Erin, homeschooling mom of 3. I've been watching for 6 years, though I don't watch as much these days. I've been trying to catch up on my DVR episodes, though I keep up with what's going on on here and a couple of spoiler sites. I've been lurking here for about a year and now that I'm watching again thought maybe I'd have something to say sometimes. :D

Hello!

I was a regular lurker and now I have decided to join. I'm Lindsay from Texas and I have been watching DAYS since 1984 with my mom and have been a devoted fan ever since. My favorite character has always been Maggie, so yes, I am a big supporter of Victor and Maggie.

I am so glad to have found this place with other DAYS fans. Yall are great and I am glad to finally be here!

Hearts,
LollyPop

@ Jammers

I currently live in San Antonio but will be moving back home to Houston later this month!

I have an aunt and uncle who live in your neck of the woods!

Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here.

Hi everyone :)
I just found this forum today and had to join right away.. I've been a DOOL fan since I was very young watching it with my mom and could never stop watching.

I'm 34 years old from Quebec, Canada. I always want to talk to someone about what's going on on Days but I don't even know anyone else that watches the show and my boyfriend does pretend to listen to me sometimes but it's not good enough so I'm very happy to have new Days Friends to talk to :o)

Hello Hello

I knew to this site....... can't wait to start jumping in! Love Day's:smile::smile:

Hi!

Hi everyone! My name is Marie and I have watched days since I was 7 lol. I live in Georgia with my husband and 2 kids.

Nice to meet all of y'all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back