A big Welcome to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..............I am a newbie in one way and not in another. I joined last year, but had come here a lot, way before I joined, basically to read the crystal ball spoilers.

I am a newbie as to the navigation of the entire Salem Spectator. This is a fantastic soaps web site!!!! No other soap site is even in the contest, if there was one. I have spent years on another site that was only a (*) one star site, when I could have been here at this (*****) 5 star site!!!!! I have totally left the other site after numerous of my friends all decided to come here and join you guys! I am looking forward to meeting a lot of friends here.

I am a BIG Galen Gering fan. Fell in love with him on Passions. I loved the Sami/Rafe romance until Sami "lost her memory" of all the DiMera torment she and her family has suffered. Hopefully she will regain her memory before......ah......emm ITS TOO LATE!!!

I have spent this moring learning all the bells and whistles you have here!! Awesome! I have always felt welcome here and told 12 other soap buddies how great this site is and they have all joined (my buddy magicsteacher had joined after me). So now I'll be true-blue to Salem Spectator member ONLY! Expect to see me anywhere and everywhere on here as I am a retired RN of 24 years and have plenty of time on my hands!

Edited to correct mispelled words.

Welcome to posting, AlabamaRN. I hope you have fun here at the Spectator.

Hello, my name is Jesscia Hernandez. I have been watching Days since the summer of 2008. My favorites on Days are Brady, Arianna, Nicole, Carly, Philip, Rafe and Melanie. I have been lurking around on this site since April but decided to start posting today.

A big welcome Jesscia! Glad you have come out of lurkdom. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Male Fan!

New member here.

I used to watch DOOL with my sister when I was younger but stopped watching for years and then picked up "Passions" (don't judge me lol). I started back watching Days several months ago never to abandon it again. I was thrilled that some of my favorites from Passions had made their way to Days.

Are there other male members here or am I the only one? lol

Welcome, higgyboy and don't be a stranger.

Most of us members are women, but there are more males than you might think. You are far from alone.

I too started watching DOOL with my sister when I was very young, many moons ago.

I hope you'll enjoy getting to know us!

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here... been watching DOOL for about 10 years now. What I want most from Days right now is for EJ's secret to come out and Sami and Rafe to be together and happy. I love those two together and if Sami doesn't want him I would take him in a heartbeat! :love:

ohhhhhh yeah!

I am a BIG Galen Gering fan. Fell in love with him on Passions. I loved the Sami/Rafe romance until Sami "lost her memory" of all the DiMera torment she and her family has suffered. Hopefully she will regain her memory before......ah......emm ITS TOO LATE!!!

Love Love Love Galen Gering he is such a super hottie! Sami and Rafe belong together!

a new member

Hi all! New member here! I have been lurking around the forums for a few days and decided to join.

I started watching DOOL in 1996 when I was 13. I was watching a "Meet Your Fave Soap Stars"-type feature on a morning talk show, and was instantly intrigued when I saw a clip of Sami and Lucas fighting. Don't ask me why -- something about it interested me. See -- even then, Lucas and Sami's on-screen chemistry was irresistable. Needless to say, I am the hugest Lucas and Sami fan, maintain that they are meant for each other, and still hold out pathetic hope that they will reunite.

I stoped watching around 2000ish, started up again in 2003 until about 2004 (Salem Stalker years, early Lucas/Sami), and stopped until just this summer (I'm a recent graduate with way too much time on her hands). I am devastated that I missed the Sami/Lucas years, am even more devastated to know that Bryan has been fired, and can't really stomach what I see on screen right now. I really only have an interest in a few s/lines, so I am not sure I will be watching much Days after these Alice-Horton-memorial episodes. But, I am happy to gab and see what others think about s/lines and characters. Am I the only sap still rooting for Sami and Lucas?

My least favorite character is Kate (although I think she is played brilliantly). I was looking back at old clips and refreshing my memory, and I have a question: has Kate ever been punished for any of the crimes she's committed? I know she has been exposed a few times, but has anything REALLY happened to her, other than having wedding cake smashed in her face (oh Lucas)...? She got away with covering up Franco's murder, right?? Not that I want Lucas to go to jail for that (well, he's off the show so it's a moot point), but I would love something to come out about that all this time later (thought I doubt it will happend). Why does only Sami get destroyed when Kate is just as guilty for terrible things?? Does this infuriate anyone else?? GRRRRRRR.

Anyway, just my two cents. I apologize for the long post! Thanks for offering up this community to fans, and I look forward to getting to know y'all better!!

Hurrah!

Hi, everybody! I've been watching Days since late 2009. My mom used to watch it when I was little, so some of the characters are familiar to me. Days was on one day and I saw Melanie and Nick together when Nick was acting shady, and I was intrigued. I've been watching since then and Melanie is my favorite character. A couple of months ago, my mom started watching it with me. I've drawn her back in. Oops! We like to make fun of Chloe and Sami together.

Anyway, I'll try to behave here!

:welcome: Welcome donutsplease! Glad you joined. I hope you have fun with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back