Additional cast members leaving Days

Really - Evan is gone? I wonder if we will see flashbacks to the dastardly deed that he and Orpheus did? I also saw that Rex was done earlier this week. And, yes, they have turned Gabi into a narcissistic cartoon, now trying to inject someone with a serum just because she has decided that he is Stefan. I can't stand her. I have also read that Kate is gone, but I am not sure when. They truly have had nothing for her to do for ages, so it wouldn't bother me in the least if she was.

It's interesting to me that when the lab did the testing to see if Abigail was drugged, they did include the components of the test. Yes, they found the drug, but what about the liquor component, which should have been in the results as well. So dumb!!!!! :beat: It would have been in the test components. How stupid are they and how stupid do they think we are? Frustrated and angry! :angry:

I used to love Gabi. She was an interesting character that has multi layers but to the core was a good person and a good mother. She is a shadow of the person she once was. They've made her do too much. The actress is a really good actress and absolutely stunning. Unfortunately, nowadays they rush stories with charter development and do not know how to properly redeem characters anymore. So if a character goes bad most likely they stay bad. Gabi is just one of the angry characters who is constantly consumed with revenge. I'm glad the character is leaving. I also wouldn't mind if the character comes back a little humbled and more like how she used to be.

I agree that Gabi is now, in my opinion, a cartoon. She has one emotion - rage. My hope was that Jake is really Jake and Gabi would have to be nice to win him over. I am also fine with her just leaving, if that is the case. The writers make these characters do and say horrible things and then decide they should be redeemed, when they have already lost the audience and any chance of sympathy. She is gorgeous, though. Not a fan of the latest hooker fashions. We get it - she has a great body. But we don't need to see any more of it, especially if we are supposed to believe she is an executive officer!

I actuially want Jake to remain Jake, and he and Gabi fall in love and leave Salem together. Let Stefan remain dead. I like Jake better than Stefan.

Tho I also prefer Jake to Stefan, they possibly might have him be Stefan.....who had been putting on an act, different personality, to be Stefan, that THIS (Jake) is his real self. ????

Back