Better Than Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

André DiMera

I'M BAAAACK! Yes, ladies and gentlemen of the Salem Spectator, I have decided to, once again, come out of retirement and share a new story with you. Now, I should warn you straight away that this story will be a bit dark. However, I think you will find that it answers some of the wishes made by posters here in the “Christmas Wishes” thread. I shan't give away what wishes they are, though. You'll just have to wait and read the story. Tune in on Tuesday for the start of “Better Than Revenge”!

So glad to see your back! Can't wait to read the new story!!

Previews

He walked around like he was the king of Salem...
E.J.: You will never see your children again, sweetheart!
...But then, someone decided to bring him down to size...
E.J.: Who are you?
Who is smart enough to bring E.J. down? Find out in an all new story. Better Than Revenge – Days of Our Lives. Coming this Tuesday to a forum near you.

Oooooh, sounds good. I can't wait to read this!!! It's got me thinking...who can it be??

Ohhh is Tony back???? I was thinking it could be him. Or maybe John. So looking foreward for the story. Just one more sleep as my Rebecca would say when she was little. Except she would never sleep.

ooohhH! Thanks for the preview Andre! Can't wait for more! :)

Chapter 1

It is nighttime. At a hotel, we see a figure dressed all in black loading a gun. The figure turns around and is revealed to be Lucas.
LUCAS: I wish I'd done a better job the first time I shot him.
At the pier, we see Sami, also dressed in black, loading a gun.
SAMI: E.J. has gone too far this time!
At the apartment that he now shares with Sami, Rafe is also dressed in black and loading a gun.
RAFE: I'll do anything to protect Sami. Even murder.
At the Kiriakis Mansion, Nicole is dressed in black and loading a gun.
NICOLE: I'm sorry to do this, E.J., but you leave me no choice. You didn't hold up your end of the bargain. It's time to pay up.
Roman's house. As with (seemingly) the rest of Salem, Roman is loading a gun while dressed in black.
ROMAN: I know most of the time I like to go by the book. But, there comes a time when you have to take things into your owns hands.
We go to another hotel where Marlena is doing the exact same thing that Lucas, Sami, Rafe Nicole, and Roman are. She is in black and has a loaded gun in her hands.
MARLENA: You've messed with the wrong woman, E.J.
We see a quick montage of Lucas, Sami, Rafe, Nicole, Roman, and Marlena's faces.
It is the middle of the night. Everyone at the DiMera Mansion is sleeping. A figure dressed all in black walks in to E.J.'s bedroom. We cannot see who the figure is, as he or she has a Ronald Reagen mask over his or her face. The figure holds up a gun and shoots E.J. in the foot. The figure then drags E.J. silently out of the room.

OMG Andre! What a great premise! I love how everyone is dressed the same way and doing the same thing at the same exact time. But shooting EJ in the foot? Come on. Aim higher. Must be Sami or Lucas. Can't be Roman. He knows how to shoot to kill.

The humor is fantastic. Someday you'll have to explain the Ronald Reagan thing to me, but I love the irony. Great start. Glad you came out of retirement!

Great start Andre! I agree with kpatch, whoever shot him should have aimed higher, but not too high...:evillaugh: I love the Ronald Reagan mask thing! :clap:

Whoo hooo I am Excited for this! Thanks Andre! Can't wait for more!

What an awesome intro!

haha he got shot in the foot! That's awesome! I'm loving the way you started this storyline, very clever! Looking forward to alot more!

Chapter 2

here is a knock on the door of Sami's apartment.
SAMI: Not again! Ugh! I swear, if this is E.J., I think I might finally lose what small percentage of my mind that I still have.
Sami opens the door. Much to her surprise, it is not E.J. It is, in fact, Lucas.
LUCAS: You mean he hasn't made you lose your mind already?
SAMI: Lucas?
LUCAS: Hey, Sami.
SAMI: Wh...what are you doing here?
LUCAS: We have a few things to discuss.
SAMI: Like what?
LUCAS: Our daughter, our sons, E.J. How is Allie?
SAMI: She's okay. It's been a little weird for her the last few months. Me constantly moving back and forth between E.J. and Rafe...what a minute! Did you say “sons”? As in plural?
LUCAS: Yeah. That's part of what I wanted to talk to you about.
SAMI: What do you mean?
LUCAS: E.J. isn't Johnny's true father...I am.
At a location that is somewhere on the pier, we see E.J.'s body lying unconscious on the ground. There is a bullet hole in his right foot, and his arms are chained to a wall. E.J. has been stripped of his clothes. He is only wearing his underpants. The figure in the Ronald Reagen mask kneels down beside him. He/she has a jar full of insects in his/her hand. He/she opens the jar and tips it over onto E.J.'s unconscious body. A few dozen fire ants start crawling all over and biting E.J.

Oh how I would love to see EJ suffer a long painful death like that!

And woohoo! Lucas is Johnny's father...that seems to be a popular idea in these stories, eh? :wink:

Wow, this is better than revenge. I know what those fire ants feel like and it's not funny. Except when it happens to EJ. Nicely done, Andre!

Oh my heavens! Lol I love it! EJ deserves more then fire ants! Can't wait for more!!!

Okay - we know it wasn't Sami or Lucas that shot EJ since they are together when the Fire Ant episode happens, of course Andre could be throwing us a curve ball, but I don't think so. So glad that ;ohnny is Lucas' son in this story as well. Great job Andre - can't wait for the next chapter.

Chapter 3

SAMI: What did you say?
LUCAS: I'm Johnny's father.
Sami sits down on the couch, as does Lucas
SAMI: But...how?
LUCAS: Well, it's quite simple, Sami. You see, when a boy and a girl love each other very much...
SAMI: Yeah, I know that part, smart one! I mean, how is it possible that you're Johnny's father? E.J. already did a paternity test showing that he's Johnny's father.
LUCAS: Yeah? And since when has E.J. ever been known to tell the truth. He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him.
SAM: Good point. But, how did you find out?
LUCAS: I had my suspicions all along. I mean, come on! A set of twins where one has a different father than the other? That's the type of thing that only happens in those soap operas my mom used to watch. I couldn't do anything right away, as you were so desperately in love with E.J. when I left Salem. But, when I came back for Gran's funeral, I made sure to get a lock of Johnny's hair and have it tested. Sure enough, I was right. I'm Johnny's real father. E.J. faked the first paternity results.
SAMI: I don't believe it. This is great! Thank you, Lucas! I love you so much!
Sami hugs Lucas.
LUCAS: Whoa! Whoa! Slow down there, cowgirl! I thought you were with Rafe.
SAMI: Lucas, you know as well as I do that Rafe was just a temporary substitute for you. You are the only man I could ever truly love.
LUCAS: Well, that's very nice to hear, Sami. But, we've got something else to talk about.
SAMI: What's that?
LUCAS: It's when you move your lips and words come out, but that's not important right now. What is important is what we need to discuss.
SAMI: What do we need to discuss?
LUCAS: E.J.
Speaking of which, E.J. was getting eaten alive by fire ants. The person in the Ronald Reagen mask got out a bucket of water and poured it over E.J.'s head. E.J. woke with a start.
E.J.: Where am I? Who are you?
When Reagen speaks, it is obvious that his/her voice is being distorted.
REAGEN: You would like to know that, wouldn't you?
E.J.: Yes, I bloody well would! Ow! Ah!
E.J. looked down and saw that he was covered in fie ants.
E.J.: How did I get here?
REAGEN: I brought you here.
E.J.: And who are you?
REAGEN: You don't need to worry about that just yet. You'll find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back