Better Than Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great story. Just love EJ with all the fire ants. So fun to see him pay for all he has done. I am thinking that the person that shot and took EJ is Marlena. Don't have any real reason just a feel. Thanks for the story Andre.

LOL at Sami loving whichever man she's with.

Looking forward to seeing what Reagan has in store for EJ next!

SAMI: Lucas, you know as well as I do that Rafe was just a temporary substitute for you. You are the only man I could ever truly love.

:clap: Woohoo! I'm betting a few of our fellow Spectators would agree with that! Oh Rioks, luvinglumi, where are you? :D

I am very intrigued, Andre. Is it bad that I am enjoying the torture of EJ so much? Naaaah... :evillaugh:

:clap: Woohoo! I'm betting a few of our fellow Spectators would agree with that! Oh Rioks, luvinglumi, where are you? :D

I am very intrigued, Andre. Is it bad that I am enjoying the torture of EJ so much? Naaaah... :evillaugh:

Love this and so hope TPTB are reading this and bring Lucas back!!

Oh, wow! I am not even loving this story more with each chapter. I am loving this story more with each and every single word. :D
Thanks Andre!

Chapter 4

SAMI: E.J.? What about E.J.?
LUCAS: I don't like the way he's been treating you. Especially the way he's been treating you over the last month or two.
SAMI: The only reason he's doing that is because I shot him in the head.
LUCAS: Do you even remember why you did that, Sami?
SAMI: Yeah. It was because he had stolen Sydney from me, made me think she was dead, conned me into marrying him, and was threatening to run away with my children.
LUCAS: Exactly.
SAMI: Lucas, how did you know about me shooting E.J.?
LUCAS: I read about it on the Salem Spectator Forum. They get all of the up-to-the-day information on what goes on in Salem.
SAMI: Okay. Anyway, the only reason he did those things was because I kept Grace from him, and didn't tell him about her until after she died.
LUCAS: And do you remember why you did that?
SAMI: Because I didn't trust E.J.
LUCAS: Well, you were right not to. But, do you remember why you didn't trust him?
SAMI: No, not really.
LUCAS: Because he committed the Gloved Hand crimes. Because he tried to kill John. Because he raped you...twice. Sami, E.J. is a sick, twisted, manipulative s.o.b.!
SAMI: I know. But, I'm never going to give him the chance to hurt me again.
LUCAS: Good. Because I'll tell you, Sami, sometimes he makes me so angry that I could kill him.
E.J.: I'm not going to take anymore of this, I tell you! I'm going to get out of here!
REAGEN: No, you won't.
E.J.: I'm not bluffing!
REAGEN: Oh, see now you've given yourself away. Only someone who's bluffing ever says they're not. So, go on then. Try to get out of here. I hope you can.
E.J. tries to stand up, but he automatically falls down.
E.J.: Ah! My foot!
E.J. looks at his right foot and sees that it has a bullet hole in it.
E.J.: I've been shot!
REAGEN: Thank you, Captain Obvious.
E.J.: Who shot me?
REAGEN: I did.
E.J.: And who the hell are you, anyway?
REAGEN: I told you, you'll know soon enough.
E.J.: What? Too afraid to face me? Be a man!
REAGEN: Oh, but I'm not a man.
E.J.: Well you sure look like one to me!
REAGEN: I think you'll find that, when one has been kidnapped, it is not such a wonderful idea to insult one's captor. Especially if one wants to live to see the next day.
E.J.: All right. I'm sorry. Could you, please, show me who you are? Please? Not that I really care, I just want to know who's holding me here against my will.
REAGEN: Indeed. Know your enemy. All right then. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your death.
The figure takes off the Ronald Reagen mask. For once, E.J. is speechless. He can only react with a look of shock.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I can't see and EJ is only looking in shock. Did not say a name. Loved that she said when you are kidnapped , it is not such a wonderful idea to insult one's captor.
Just loved Lucas and Sami together. It was great the way Sami was saying that EJ had a right to do things to her because of what she did to him and Lucas pointed out that he had done much worst to her. Thanks for the chapter Andre. So looking foreward to the next chapter.

Thanks for the chapter, Andre! I can't wait to find out who EJ's captor is. I hope they continue to torture himi! Hehehe!

One question for you though (or anyone else who wants to answer), you mentioned EJ raped Sami twice. I've seen other people on this board mention that too but I only remember the one time. :confused: Can someone clarify?

Loving it! Sami with Lucas, Lucas is Johnny's father, AND EJ torture to boot! Perfection! :clap::clap:

I only remember the one time too Sparkster.
Love it Andre. Does this mean it's our Friday cliffhanger?
and we aren't going to find out who's doing the torturing till Monday?
I am thinking Marlena.

You are quite correct, we won't find out who is torturing E.J. until Monday. However, there will be previews on Saturday morning.

Also, aside from the first time, wasn't it a rape that led to Sydney's creation? I'm pretty sure that that is the second time, but I could be wrong.

From what I remember Sami was forced to have sex with EJ to save Lucas the first time that they did the deed. The second time resulting in Sydney. Lucas had told Sami to forget about him and move on with her life. She then went back to the mansion where she was staying with the kids and EJ and her talked. She went to bed with him of her own free choice. Lucas walked in saying he was home and she jumped out of bed.

Oh no I thought we still had fridays chapter to read.

Sorry, DJM, Friday's chapter was posted early this morning. The cliffhanger for this week is waiting to figure out who the torturer is.

Cannot wait to read the previews tomorrow morning. Thanks for keeping us on the edge of our seat Andre. You have quite a way with the words.

Previews

SAMI: Lucas?
Sami's first true love is back in town.
LUCAS: We need to talk.
SAMI: What's this about?
LUCAS: E.J...he makes he so angry...I could kill him...
Is Lucas the one who shot E.J.? Find out next week as Better Than Revenge continues.

Good stuff, Andre. Looking forward to catching up with the story when I get back from vacation in a week.

Chapter 5

SAMI: Do you mean that, Lucas?
LUCAS: That I would kill him? I'm not sure anymore. I've definitely thought about it. After all, I've already shot him once.
SAMI: But would you?
LUCAS: No. Probably not. I do wish I'd done a better job the first time I shot him, though.
SAMI: So do I. So, where do we go from here?
LUCAS: Well, that all depends.
SAMI: Depends on what?
LUCAS: It depends on what you and Rafe are planning on doing next.
SAMI: Lucas, I told you, Rafe was just a substitute for you. You're the father of my children, the only man I could ever truly love.
Rafe walks in just as Sami says that.
RAFE: Is that true, Sami?
Marlena walks into the Brady Pub. Caroline looks up and sees her.
CAROLINE: Marlena?
MARLENA: Hello, Caroline.
Caroline and Marlena walk up to each other and hug.
CAROLINE: Oh, it is so good to see you, dear!
MARLENA: It's good to see you, too. Do you have a few minutes?
CAROLINE: Of course I do, dear. This place practically runs itself.
Caroline and Marlena sit down at a table. Caroline notices that something is wrong.
CAROLINE: You look concerned about something. What's wrong?
MARLENA: I just stopped myself from making the biggest mistake of my life.
CAROLINE: What do you mean?
MARLENA: Before I came over here, I was in a hotel room. I had a gun with me.
CAROLINE: A gun? Whatever for, dear?
MARLENA: I was contemplating killing E.J.
The Figure in the Ronald Reagen mask takes off her mask to reveal that she is Marlena. E.J. has a look of shock on his face.
E.J.: No! It can't be you!
MARLENA: Hello, E.J.
E.J.: Marlena? No! No, you couldn't have shot me!
MARLENA: But I did.
E.J.: But, why?
MARLENA: Why do you think? You raped Sami twice. You stole Sydney from her and made her think she was dead. You've manipulated her, threatened to steal her children, actually stolen her children, tortured and blackmailed her thousands of times.
E.J.: But what about all she's done to me? What about lying to me about Grace? What about shooting me in the head?
MARLENA: I never said Sami was perfect. I know she isn't. But, the way I see it, the things you've done to her out-weigh the things she has done to you. Everything she has done to you was in response to something you have done to her. She reacted in self-defense. You are just a sick, manipulative, psychotic jerk who takes pleasure in abusing women.
E.J.: But...
MARLENA: No. No “buts”. No lies. I don't want to hear it. You've been a bad boy, E.J. And now, you're gonna pay for it.
E.J. notices that Marlena has her hands behind her back.
E.J.: What have you got behind your back?
MARLENA: Oh, this?
Marlena pulls out a sledge hammer.
MARLENA: This little baby is a sledge hammer.
E.J. gulped.

Go Marlena Go. Give it to EJ. Thanks Andre I am really enjoying this story. I can just see Marlena with the hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back