Beyond Salem preview

Is whoever that is supposed to look like Billie? It's more like a caricature.

Oh. Thanks Poirot. That makes sense then. I don't watch those things as my TV is over the air only, and I don't have money to subscribe to streaming services that aren't free.

When the drag queen imitated Lisa Rinna on Drag Race it was hysterical And Lisa adored it.

Last edited:
Crap! I'm gonna have to sit through Carrie and Austin to see it because it looks much more interesting than what is going on in the original show right now.

What's the point of this series, I don't get it?! It looks like some sort of promotional gimmick that NBC is using to promote the show to Peacock subscribers?! Its only 5 episodes and if I understand correctly it exists in a separate universe from the main show, as far as story lines go?!

I would have preferred to see an actual spin-off series aimed at long time viewers, with a focus solely on the veteran characters and written by Sheri Anderson. A way to relive the glory years for us loyal long time fans (who have kept the show on the air for over 60 years) with the characters we grew up watching, going on adventures like back in the day. It would exist in its own world, with a focus on the themes Days was known for (Adventure, Romance, Comedy) when it was a great show to watch as opposed to the current incarnation of Days which is one big dumpster fire (in my opinion). I would have the following as the core cast: John & Marlena, Patch & Kayla, Tony & Anna, Jack & Jennifer and Bo & Hope (the first story line would be the resurrection and return of Bo Brady). I would also have other fan favourites from the past returning in guest spots- Shane & Kim, Justin & Adrienne, Vivienne & Ivan, etc.

I watch the trailer for this thing and there is nothing there that intrigues me and makes me want to watch this thing- except for Shane! I will probably only watch the story line involving John, Marlena & Shane. No interest in the other crap including the return of Big lips Billy.

Back