Casting call

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, oh..............seems Days has a casting call out for a newborn, fair skinned, light haired, not more than 8 lbs.. - taping date 5/22-5/24.
This lets out Lani's baby, so.......either someone is pregnant....or a newborn is abandoned for a Salemite to find.

Tape date indicates a birth in November.

Here is the thing. If a newborn is needed in November, meaning it is born around then, we have to count backwards as to conception. I think that means February. So far, no one on Days, besides Lani (for whom conception date was Christmas Eve) has indications of being pregnant. I do think Sami was already long gone from Salem. Eve/Brady are a possibility. LOL, ahhh, how does Brady choose between 2 different baby mamas, if so? I think Nicole was gone by then, as well, tho would have loved that.

...we have to count backwards as to conception.
Not necessarily. This is Salem, after all. I will use the old example of how EJ had sex with Sami in May and Nicole in July, yet their due dates and full-term babies happened on the same day. Laura was pregnant for at least 18 months, real time, with Jennifer.

Darn that Salem time warp!

Very true........I knew some would figure it was Abby who was the mother to be, but.......heck, anyone can arrive in Salem already pregnant, can't they? A new character, a family member who hasn't been around for a while, an old friend........I mean, well.....there is Belle, Summer, Theresa, Melissa, Jordan, Even someone we don't know. Although, being "fair skinned, light hair", does present ideas.

I, for one, really don't want to see women in their 40s & 50s having babies. That's one reason why I have a problem with Rafe & Hope. I think he'd make a great dad, but Hope is just too old to have more kids. Sami, too.

I’m thinking Abigail/Gabby will give birth to Stefan’s child.:sick:
Or maybe Theresa and the drug lord. :confused:

Reactions: jgk
There's no telling who it will be. But like someone else said, the baby being fair skinned and light hair, is a clue. Could be Abigail, Claire or Eve. A pregnancy could come from any one of them to shake things up. Abigail to throw a wrench in Chad/Stefan. Claire, because like someone said no one knows about protection, or there's apparently another big bombshell coming for Brady just as he decides who he wants. I guess it could be that Eve is pregnant. While I like Brady and Eve, that would be a stretch. Although with Ron's writing there's no telling.

Isn't Eve the same age as Jennifer? I would think she's a tad too old to have a child, as I would Hope and Jennifer having a baby at this time in their life. I know that won't stop the show, but I just feel it's unlikely to be her.

I also hope it is not Claire. I don't see Hope as a great grandmother when she can barely acknowledge her granddaughter, also Belle and Shawn are too young to be grandpparents. Claire is too immature for a baby anyway.

Sami returning with Rafe's child is always a possibility. I believe Alison Sweeney (Sami) has still been taping as of last week, so she could give birth to Rafe's baby, which could cause trouble between Hope and Rafe if they are about to reunite. It's a little out of the timeline when Sami and Rafe had sex, but when does that ever stop the show? I hope it's not Sami however, she has enough kids already, and I doubt she'd let Rafe see it that much, like she does Lucas with Allie.

I have a sinking feeling it is going to be Abby. I just hope if it is it will turn out to be Chad's. The show had them in bed a few times before the alters took over for awhile. But it will probably be a Who's the Daddy storyline for awhile with the fear that Stefan is the father. And he will probably be causing all sorts of trouble for Chad and Abby.

Belle and Shawn are too young to be grandpparents.
Not true. They have a daughter who is of child-bearing age.

I hope it's not Sami however, she has enough kids already, and I doubt she'd let Rafe see it that much,
She wouldn't have any choice in the matter unless Rafe's situation/personality changed drastically.

Back