Couple returning to Days

Not saying he is or isn't, but it could've just been a mistake if Patrick Muldoon is coming back as Austin. Or some newbie at SOD grabbed a wrong picture before going to print. Or maybe Austin Peck IS the one returning as Austin this time. Just saying we can't assume it's Austin Peck coming back as Austin based on a picture on SOD's cover.

Thanks for reposting the picture. I was like why is no one wondering if that is Carrie, but it is so good to know.

Austin Peck IS returning as Austin......short arc story.

There is interview with the new headwriters in the new issue of the magazine, also evidently this couple is returning because of some trouble that Anna is in, and since she is Carrie's mother.....

The actress who plays Carrie says it was a good time for both her & Austin as they have been doing diaper duty for a decade, so time for some fun.....

I was about to say that it has to be Austin Peck as Austin because the cover of SOD says "Casting Shake ups" which would make sense with a seemingly recent picture Christie Clark with Austin Peck with Austin and Carrie returning underneath.

I think the people upstairs brought Austin Peck back as Austin since now makes an entire decade since Christie Clark (Carrie) and Austin Peck (Austin) have been together as a couple on Days. Heck I welcome it.

Not sure if it counts as years have passed since Austin was last on. Can anyone think if an actor was replaced by the same actor twice?

I don't think Krista Allen is interested in soaps anymore. But I wouldn't mind seeing Julie Pinson as Billie again. I really liked her playing Billie.

Back to Carrie and Austin, it will be interesting to see what brings them back to Salem. I hope little No Name Reed is with them and not SORAS'ed and old enough to be in boarding school.

I'm glad they're back, and I don't mind that it's for a short arc, but I do hope we get to see Carrie in scenes with Marlena, John, Roman, etc and Austin in scenes with Kate, Lucas, etc. I don't want to see them brought back and kept in isolation for their time in Salem.

Also, I LOVE the idea that Anna is in a pickle (because she's Anna - that's kind of what she does) and needs Carrie's legal advice!!

Back