Dallas - Season 3 returns Aug 18th (spoilers included)

I missed the first few minutes--will have to see it somehow. I have the episode taped and didn't watch yet.

Elena deserves everything she'll get. She'll never get Christopher back when he learns she was with Nicolas. And she'll have nobody on her side--I just know her mother will be so ashamed. But shame on her! She was the idiot to trust that dude.

Can't wait to see the episode!

Really bad PR. I completely forgot it was on too and started watching 20 minutes into the rebroadcast at 11pm. I just finished watching the episode again. I also heard ratings were very low.

I'm tired of Sue Ellen and the drunk scenes. I want to see her as more of a leading lady and strong character. That said, I wonder if she and Bobby will hook up.

Nicolas looked like he was really naked in the bed with Elena when the sheets moved. What a dark character he is. The show would be fine with just him and not his band of sidekicks taking away Ewing air time.

A heads up for all who missed the show.......It will be rebroadcast on Thursday night, a couple minutes after 10 p.m. Central time..TNT. That will be really late for Eastern time zone folks, but perhaps those with ability to record can do so. Check your listings.

The irony in Anne kicking Emma off Southfork and then Bobby kicking Anne off the very same night was hilarious.

I think revisiting Sue Ellen's alcoholism is great use of character history and character rebuilding. Sue Ellen started drinking because of JR's mistreatment during their marriage. She sobered up after finally breaking free of him. It's both sad and realistic that JR's death is what sent her completely spirally back to the bottle.

ETA: SPOILER ALERT - Thank goodness Heather (and Bo hopefully) will be gone soon. I'm not liking her and Christopher AT ALL. I'll always want him and Elena together, but Elena needs to learn a lesson first.

I agree Jason. This show has a very dark undertone to it, it reminds me a lot of the dream season in the original series.

And there was no mention of Melinda Clarke's character either.

It's clear a whose the daddy story is on its way with Nicolas, Elena, and John Ross and I think there's a good chance that child will be John Ross' just because of the added drama it will cause.

Carmen so easily agreeing to join Elena in her vendetta against the Ewings is a bit shocking considering the loyalty she's shown Bobby and the fact that it was JR who switched the deeds and no one else in the family seemingly knew about it. How could they be so eager to take revenge against Bobby for something JR did. I guess money and greed are the root of all evil. :( I'm just hoping that Cliff pulled a fast one on Elena and all of the documents he gave her are falsified just so that she'd be angry enough to agree to help him get out of jail. I so want this to blow up in her face.

Good riddance to Heather the ranch hand and Bo. Maybe now Christopher can get back to his family's drama because that story with Heather was going nowhere fast.

I only have one unanswered question from last night's show: where did Drew get rocket fuel?? :rotfl: For those who haven't watched, the fire investigator said that he started the fire with rocket fuel. The Ewings are lucky the fire was contained to one area of the house and that SouthFork isn't just a hole in the ground.

Doesn't the letter that JR wrote as he was dying, tell the tale? He wrote it to Bobby, but John Ross has it now, and Elena stole it after she got John Ross into bed for a roll in the hay and he was asleep.

Dallas will be shown again on Thursday night, a bit after 10 p.m. Central......11 p.m. Eastern, for those who might want to record it or watch it then.

The letter gave them instructions on how to set up Cliff for JR's "murder" and Elena steals it and confronts the Ewings next week with it. It's all the proof Cliff needs to get out of prison and again I'm willing to bet the documents were forged and JR didn't switch deeds. Cliff needed a guinea pig who had an inside with the Ewings and he found the perfect one in Elena.

About the promo for next week: Cliff is shown talking on his cell phone behind prison bars and my daughter looks at me and asks "how does he get a cell phone in jail" :rotfl::rotfl:

Poirot, did you see the scene of John Ross trying to bribe the nurse into letting him see Pamela and she completely embarrasses him by telling him to "plant his [behind] in those seats" and then when he makes it onto the list she wakes him up by kicking him :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: John Ross finally found someone who's more intimidating than he is.

I loved it. He was going to give her 2 days salary...then 3 days. Ha, his money could not buy her!
For all John Ross waited to see his poor wife (!!), by evening he was in bed with someone else.

I didn't see the show yet--but glad Heather is gone. Her relationship with Christopher reminded me of Rafe & Jordan on Days---BORING! I thought they could be cute at first, but very slow moving...

Not happy at all about Elena and John Ross having sex. I want him with Pamela! I just don't see the chemistry between him and Elena, never have.

The sex between John Ross and Elena was purely meaningless. John Ross was drunk because Pamela told him she'd never take him back and Elena pretended to be drunk and wounded over Drew so that she could steal a letter from his wallet afterwards. I don't think there's any reason to worry about these two ending up together LOL.

Back