Dallas - Season 3 returns Aug 18th (spoilers included)

Yep, the violence on this show is a teensy bit too intense. I thought for sure Luis was going to kill Emma. At first though I thought he was going to rape her after the way he sat next to her on the couch and then angrily dragged her down to the basement. Ann trying to play 007 and looking for a way out was a little too risky in my opinion. She and Emma are out-numbered. No need to make a bad situation, worse. When Luis offered Ann dinner, I was screaming don't eat the soup. I just knew it had body parts lol.

Mama Ryland looked a real mess tonight. When they were at the airport, she looked like she could use a glass of JR's bourbon. :rotfl:For as tough as she acts, she's not cool in high stress situations.

Nicolas is spinning so many lies to Elena and his wife. I don't get how he could leave his kids, whom he says he loves more than anything, exposed to the cartel while he hides away with Elena. And Elena saying they needed to call the Ewings after Nicolas spilled his guts was laughable. Maybe if she'd talked to the Ewings in the beginning before going rogue, none of this would be happening.

Bobby is circumventing the CIA and using his position as the railroad commissioner to help the cartel smuggle their drugs. If he's not careful he's going to be sharing cells with Cliff in that Mexican prison.

According to the prince, John Ross is dishonorable and inept and Pamela wholeheartedly agrees :rotfl:

So, next week is the 2 hour season finale and a Ewing is going to die. My money is on Ann, but I'd love if it was Emma, even though she isn't a Ewing.

I'm over Elena and her mother. I hope they just leave town. I used to like her and Christopher, and thought they'd be the new super couple of the soap, but she has changed, and not for the better.

I think either Ann or Emma will die. I sure hope it's not Ann. I still want her back with Bobby.

The show is getting very dark...I hope once this cartel storyline is over that we can get some fun back into the show. I still love it but I feel it is getting a bit too violent.

At this point I'd like to see John Ross bite the big one. Bring Jimmy on to claim his dad's share of JR's fortune. And to get back to the original idea of Dallas, have both Elena and Becky pregnant by John Ross.

(The original ending of the mini-series that started off Dallas was to have Bobby die and a pregnant Pam at loggerheads with JR and the Ewings.)

I don't like the dark tone either but the show has gotten considerably worse this season. We don't need the cartel, the Rylands, Nicolas, and Cliff Barnes against the Ewings. Too many enemies. Keep it simple and focus more on Ewing centric stuff.

Dallas Fanzine site is a great source of accurate spoilers. They also have a Facebook page and do a live chat during each episode. They are claiming a "Ewing" will die. I think it's Ann or Emma too but am fully expecting a major plot twist. There is a rumor that Gary Ewing is returning and he will die. There is already a finale photo out of Ann and Emma at Southfork so they are rescued. So, whomever dies happens after the kidnapping.

I do hope we get some pregnancy reveals. It makes sense for both Pamela and Elena to be pregnant. In fact, the person who dies could be an unborn child. Maybe the spoiler is a red herring.

Still hoping we get a Season 4. There is a twitter hashtag #RenewDallasTNT

I'm starting to worry it will be Bobby...I sure hope not! I love Bobby! He's tough but he is a good person.

I think having the Rylands on as the main villains would be enough. The Barnes feud is old and done with; time to move onto something new. Nicolas and the cartel can go away. I have yet to find anyone that enjoys that aspect of the show. It's getting too dark.

Article that talks about the season finale and Season 4. Some interesting stuff indeed!

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/dallasnews/2014/09/20/dallas-ep-talks-death-ewing-jrs-secret-possible-return/

I'm sure it's no shocker to anyone but JR died with secrets, one of which will be revealed in the finale and a second of his secrets will be revealed in the beginning of the unconfirmed Season 4. These secrets will be the basis for Season 4. What do you think JR took to his grave? Could he have an unknown heir show up to claim his half of SouthFork? Could John Ross have been switched at birth?

There is a twist planned for the apparent "who's the daddy" saga between John Ross, Elena, and Nicolas. Will they pull a twins with different daddies?

Tracy will be back for Season 4 and has scenes in the finale with Bobby and Ann.

There will be a 6 month time jump between Season 3 and Season 4. So Elena will be VERY pregnant LOL.

No mention of the Ryland's. Not much said about Christopher this season or next. This leads me to believe he will be the Ewing to die. It's not hard to notice they didn't have much for his character to do this season. His story was pretty distant from the rest of the Ewings, until the return in August, since he was off playing with Heather, Bo and their son.

Actually, there are several "major" characters not mentioned at all. The actor playing Christopher has filmed a new Hallmark movie which is to be on either Sat. or Sun. 9/20 or 21. Actually, it also stars the actress who played Arianna on Days. Maybe that is what he was doing while Christoper wasn't being seen on Dallas???

Interesting how much they are hinting at with the new season, when they have not been renewed. Doubly interesting is that TNT has no "head" currently!

Article that talks about the season finale and Season 4. Some interesting stuff indeed!

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/dallasnews/2014/09/20/dallas-ep-talks-death-ewing-jrs-secret-possible-return/

I'm sure it's no shocker to anyone but JR died with secrets, one of which will be revealed in the finale and a second of his secrets will be revealed in the beginning of the unconfirmed Season 4. These secrets will be the basis for Season 4. What do you think JR took to his grave? Could he have an unknown heir show up to claim his half of SouthFork? Could John Ross have been switched at birth?....

Oy, I hope they don't do either of those tropes. First off, there are TWO heirs of JR's that haven't received a breath of mention on the show; also, John Ross switched at birth? I hope they have something more exciting in store than that!! And I'm thinking if they do a Season 4 they should wrap it up (i.e., no cliffhanger) just in case they don't get a Season 5.

So tonight is the night a "Ewing" dies. Anyone have a strong feeling as to who they think it will be? Do you think they'll kill a pseudo Ewing such as Carmen, Elena, or Emma? We know it won't be Bobby because he already has planned scenes with Tracy for the beginning of Season 4 (if it happens).

At first I really did think it would be Christopher because of his limited story and interaction with the Ewings during the first half of the season. Now that I think about it, Christopher and John Ross are this generations Bobby and JR. They wouldn't kill one of the two who will carry on the Ewing legacy would they?

FYI: I love both John Ross and Christopher more when they work together! These two definitely need to stick around. :love:

pre_dallas-tnttif_42.jpg

I've read articles about tonight's show also and some journalists are speculating the writers wouldn't kill Sue Ellen because losing Linda Gray would result in a loss of viewers who are devoted to the Dallas originals. The show would feel dramatically different with just Bobby, not that it doesn't now with people being dismembered, bodies being thrown in the back of trucks and grandma's snorting cocaine.

I HOPE it's Emma. After she's rescued from the cartel what purpose would she serve. John Ross has made it clear that he's washing his hands of her. The only other man she's shown affection to, Drew, is dead. She's shown that she's not ready to tango in the big leagues with the likes of the cartel. What else is there to do with her? Have her play matchmaker between mom and dad?

I got my first death wish when they rid us of Drew. I'm hoping Emma follows the same path tonight. I won't feel an ounce of sympathy if we lost this character.

It was said a major character and a Ewing. Could it be Ann? Emma's last name is not Ewing.

I was sort of hoping it was Cliff, but he is not a Ewing either. Pamela? Well, by tomorrow morning we will know. LOL

The 2 cliffhangers are "a Ewing dies" and there is a "pregnancy" and Christopher is involved! I think Ann will be killed and I wonder if it's Christopher's girlfriend. Isn't she the only one Christopher slept with this year?

Heather, the girl Christopher was involved with is no longer on the show. She, Bo (her ex-husband), and their son left together for the spinal treatments Christopher is paying for.

Nicolas poked holes in Elena's diaphragm and one of the writers confirmed that a pregnancy twist was coming her way.

Thanks JS. I thought so, but couldn't remember.

More help: Have they ever addressed Don Lockwood's marriage to Sue Ellen? She's mourning JR like there was never anybody else - and they addressed it in JR Returns, which is now erased. I'm way behind, so I am playing fast catch-up before tonight's finalé.

Meanwhile...and please forgive me for going off the track a bit here...but Tripp and Hunter were raised by Carter to hate the Ewings? OH PLEASE. Plausibility running low. And yet when I suggested (elsewhere) that Jamie/Jack could have had kids we didn't know about, I was told they didn't have kids on the original, so they can't have had any kids....OK BACK TO TOPIC. :)

Christopher's dead and I'm heartbroken. :cry: There goes my hope of him and Elena reuniting and raising the baby together.

Elena's pregnant, John Ross has a sister, Nicolas is now the head of the cartel, and Ann is jealous of Tracy. They laid Season 4 out all nice and neat.

What are the odds Bobby and Tracy will find comfort with each other over their respective losses?

Back