Daniel, Nicole & the papers

Good gracious, I hope not! She is too old for him! And I like them better as friends, they have NO romantic chemistry! It is nice to see two people as friends and nothing more-imagine how tangled that would be, given that Daniel and Eric are friends, Daniel is currently dating Jennifer, and Nicole and Jennifer were friends before too. It is weird enough with this Friendly Foursome (or former Friendly Foursome, as the case may be) that Nicole and Daniel were together at one point.

I really think Jen was not motivated by pure motives. The first thing she heard was "I told Eric you were in love with me." Jen already expressed jealousy of Nicole's relationship with Daniel more than once. I think she thought this was a good way to cause lots of trouble for Nicole so that she wouldn't be a threat to Jen's relationship with Daniel. Which incidentally would make her behavior not much different from Nicole's :rolleyes:

Jennifer had great chemistry with Matt Ashford(Jack) and in my opinion she has ok chemistry with Daniel, like him or not. Way back when, she also had good chemistry with Jason Brooks(Peter Blake who was Kristen's brother).

I think the character of Eric is really a victim of very bad writing. I don't think TIIC in charge know how to write for a character who isn't a cop or a doctor or a Dimera. He does have chemistry with Nicole but her character regression has put a damper on their budding relationship.

To be fair, Jennifer also had chemistry with Frankie. I loved her most with Jack (not the last time around, she was a horrible shrew, she still is in my view), but close behind, I loved her with Franky. But this new version of Jennifer does not have chemistry with anyone. Not Daniel, not Eric, not anyone.

And I agree that Jennifer is in no way Nicole's friend. As I said before, if she was, she would have confronted Nicole on the spot instead of going behind Nicole's and Daniel's backs. Of course, in the end, Jennifer will say she did it for Eric, and she will be looked at as a Saint, as always, but I'm sure she did have ulterior motives. She was indeed jealous of Nicole and Daniel and she has to be the one in control. In fact, I find Jennifer to be very controlling. It started back with Daniel's tremors. She pushed and pushed and pushed until Dan got the operation, regardless of the risks. Again, everything worked out in the end, because Jennifer had to remain the pure little miss perfect, but the fact is she decided for Daniel. And she also pushed and harassed Nicole, all the while looking like an angel. Nope, Jennifer is no angel in my eyes, she's a control freak. It's her way, or the highway.

Oops ! I think I went off topic. Sorry. Still, it felt good. :)

I don't think TIIC in charge know how to write for a character who isn't a cop or a doctor or a Dimera.

I'm not sure I give the folks in charge credit for writing for any type of realistic character at this point......but that's just me...

Back