Days backstage internal investigation/Updated 8/4

It is now Friday evening. There has been no word of Albert Alarr's termination. Now the question becomes: Will any cast show up to work next week, or will "Days" be forced to shut down production for another week?

Thank you to all the "Days" fans this week for making phone calls and taking time to email Corday Productions and Peacock executives. It is so nice that this show has such a wonderful group of fans who care about the cast & crew! Hopefully, your voices, as well as that of the cast petition, will be heard and we can get back to talking about the show we all love!

Total speculation on my part, but reading what folks have posted, I’m wondering if there’s some big deal going on behind the scenes and they’re sorting out all of the details and will make one major announcement that Peacock has taken ownership of the show and a bunch of new people will be replaced on the production staff. Maybe a new executive producer, head writer, and director. Like I said, pure speculation. The radio silence is suspicious, but it could be that they’re waiting for all of the pieces to be in place before making a statement.

That might be what's going on.

They're probably deciding a lot of things and it will take time to process all of it.

If the show can be saved, I hope the actors who left because of that person who caused problems
will come back.

If you want a script to read to prevent being tongue tied.

Hello,

My name is (say your name) and I am emailing from (your home town and state). I am a viewer and fan of Days of Our Lives calling to express my concern about the show’s Executive Producer, Albert Alarr. After reading the Deadline article exposing his misconduct, I am appalled by the abusive and toxic culture that was permitted to thrive under his leadership. In order to continue subscribing to Peacock and watching Days of Our Lives in good conscience, I urge Mr. Corday and the network to fire Albert Alarr.

Thank you for your time.

He's gone! Janet Spellman-Drucker is the new EP effective Immediately.

Back