Days moving to Peacock Sept 12 pt 2

I still have not worked out when I will stream and will look forward to reading about everyone's experiences. It is still hard to believe this is happening.

Pardon my naivete, but here is a question for everyone: If the show gets renewed past September 2023 (I think that is the date of renewal) could ABC or CBS pick it up, or would Peacock have exclusive rights?

Or, if Peacock canceled it, could a network pick it up at that point?

Sorry for sounding so dumb, but hoping against hope we will see the show on a network again. Thanks!
Not a naive question! Many of us are asking the same one.
I did get Peacock but no 1.99 offer!. Had to pay the 4.99/mo!!!:cry: Don't know how long I'll watch. The Johnny/Ava scene turned me off. John and Marlena eating the strawberry had more romance than the Johnny/Ava!:tsk:

They are still advertising the $1.99 so it is surprising you were unable to get it. It was supposed to be offered thru month of Sept. Guess they quit the offer the 10th or llth???

The ads are largely the same ones I fast-forwarded through on regular TV.

FYI - Amazon is running a sale on Fire TV devices (their streaming devices) today--the Fire TV sticks and cubes. The cube (the priciest one) is discounted from $119 to $69. The Fire TV Stick Lite (the cheapest) is $19.

Peacock is not available in Canada unless you have a VPN. Days is being shown on a premium channel where I would have to pay a lot for shows that I don't want to watch just to get Days of our Lives. So, once again thank you to all the terrific summarisers (I think that I made up that word?) out there.

Back