Days of Our Lives - Fri. Jan. 17, 2014

...but all I want is to see EJ let his guard down, give into his feelings, and have a third go-round with Abigail in that bed!

You are not alone Rocky. The only other time I've been intrigued by or even remotely interested in EJ was when he first began flirting with Nicole. This thing with Abby, whatever it is, has caught me completely off guard and I can't begin to comprehend my enjoyment. When the first promo was released of them kissing in the cabin, I was ONLY excited about it because it meant Sami possibly self-destructing and Salem being thrown upside down when this gets out. But now, having watched it play out over the last two weeks, dare I say it, I'm smitten with this story. EJ actually wanted to meet with Abby because he was concerned he'd hurt her feelings during their phone call, regardless of him claiming it was to talk about Chad. He thought he could charm the young lady and the young lady actually charmed him, talk about turnabout!

It is interesting, that as much as viewers love Nicole, there is not the same sort of excitement generated when you talk of the two of them together. And then Taylor, the scarf, strangers across an empty pier, lol. Never generated the interest, intrigue this story does.
I think both Nicole & Sami both knew exactly what EJ was, what he does, did, and will do.
EJ knows Abby is smart, is beautiful, doesn't swallow his charm hook line and sinker, but cannot seem to help herself. And it is as tho he feels she is fragile, that he just cannot bring himself to hurt her, has to really protect her, from himself or the fallout that could result.
Hey, I can be all wrong....

Taylor is a debacle that everyone has tried to forget!

TPTB had no idea if Abby & EJ were going to generate so much buzz and have such positive impact on the ratings...unless they are doing some quick editing, because what we seeing now on screen were filmed in September....Sadly I do think they are writing it as Fatal Attraction style...Abby is way to emotional after just having SEX EJ...She is definitely heading for crazy town!

Ah, the problem with filming so far in advance. I have no idea where this story is going. But if the public is enamored of this story, then the suits had to see something when the editing was done and they saw the episodes.
However, they can possibly have these two trying to stay away from each other, put Ej on the path to marrying Sami.......and....well, who knows?

Meanwhile, Julie has apparently put on her Sherlock hat, which will probably cause some nerves to get rubbed raw. Theresa is out to attempt to get Dr. Dantan into bed (what a laugh) and I honestly want to know what JJ is planning to take down Theresa.........LOL

Can anyone tell me what that check was that JJ was looking at? I honestly have tried and cannot make it out at all.

Don't you guys find that Abby is way too emotional about EJ... She was on verge of tears, plus another is She sleeps with Ej then she goes back to her moral dilemma mode and self-loathing and pity party...I am enjoying them, but I would like her to just go with it and don't keep beating herself and freaking out...I no longer thank this is just SEX for Abby...I think she's falling in love...Hell she's already calling it an affair after two romps!

I think the check has something to do with the hospital. I think JJ
wants to plant it on Theresa.

I enjoyed JJ talking to Theresa. He needs to tell her about all
the women that have dated Daniel. I laughed when he told her
her about Nicole.

It's going to be interesting to learn who is watching Abby and EJ.
The person followed Abby from the square. One reason, I think it's Anne.
But there are two other possibilities.

Interesting to learn Sonny is godfather to Arianna. Too bad his parents
won't be town.

Will Julie figure out what happened to Nick?

The cliff hanger is with Eric and Nicole. Who will save the day :)

I'm sure the people at Days and NBC are doing a happy dance because
of all the posts with Abby and EJ on the boards and other places on the internet

Seriously Abby please do NOT put "Sami and Successful" in the same sentence ever again...Sami simply SLEPT her way through life...Until Stefano got angry with Kate for cheating on him with Ian, and gave Countess W for Sami to run...She pretty much lived off the man sharing her bed!

Back