Days of Our Lives - Fri. Jan. 17, 2014

Amen to that. Only in Salem would success be defined as being engaged to your rapist, sociopath lover and blundering one's way through a job obtained only because of that sick relationship. Another memorable line in Friday's episode was Brady telling Theresa that he can spot a phony. Really? Does that mean that despite everything, Kristen is a genuine human being? As for Abby, a line in the old song that defines so many Salem relationships, Tainted Love, certainly applies to her latest cabin kiss with EJ: "Touch me baby, tainted love." Finally, regarding the person who took the picture of that kiss, he/she deserves at least a little bit of sympathy. Imagine standing around in the freezing cold, bored to death, waiting for something "interesting" to happen. Only the Forest Preserve bear or one of the Horton cabin raccoons could have pulled that off without risking frostbite and hypothermia.

I really do not understand how Justin and Adrienne are suddenly in Australia if Adrienne was talking to Jenn earlier in the day at the Horton house. Does Victor own a private Concorde now they are out of commercial use?

And does this mean EJ will suddenly be JJ's lawyer at his hearing the next day? Won't that be a sight!

I really do not understand how Justin and Adrienne are suddenly in Australia if Adrienne was talking to Jenn earlier in the day at the Horton house. Does Victor own a private Concorde now they are out of commercial use?

Yeah... especially since flying from Chicago to Sydney would take 19 hours :wink:

I am ready for Sami to just be alone. I really can't see her with anyone anymore. I don't know what it is...maybe pregnancy hormones. I really am struggling with the whole cheating/affair storyline. I didn't like it when it was Rafe being cheated on or Lucas or really anyone for that matter. Ugh, I am exhausted. I do realize it is a soap and these story lines come with the territory, but I might just have to take a break from watching until after this baby is born!

Not necessarily--neither of their families would ever approve of this. Tons of storyline possibilities down the road which would create tension for them.

Oh I agree.. its something similar to EJ and Sami. But with Sami she is always running away ( plus very dysfunctional history between then that doesn't make it realistic, and the way they are written as of late is quite opposite) and there is sore history between Brady and Dimera. Now the Horton and Dimera is something new-ish (I know they have background, but its mostly in the past). Abby wouldn't run away per se since she admitted wanting him already. It would be dealing together the family drama, and maybe Horton doing whatever it takes to separate the two (aka Lucas etc). and if Jack would come back.. this would be even more epic. and the hate from Sami on Abby.. dealing with custody of the kids etc.

They would be foolish if they did not use this story.

kt...thank you! So...is this the check that caused Theresa to lose her job with Jen's office? Remember how she asked for $2000 (her drug habit) for the office, but planned to just take it herself? Jen told Kayla that since the check was not cashed, they could forgo charging Theresa with theft.

As with most of you, I felt yesterday's scenes with EJ and Abigail were MUST WATCH TV! Can't help but wonder if Arianna's christening is 'tomorrow'...in Salem time? will Abigail make the ceremony or be 'otherwise engaged' :wink:

Also, Nick's being alive will be shocking enough for most Salem residents, should he reappear...so why would he be interested in photographing Abby & Ej? Agree that it could very well be Anne M.

JFaund, I seriously doubt the writers will ever let Sami be alone for any length of time. Her involvement with men is all her life has ever been about.

Lol, Kt, I think Abby may be more afraid of Jennifer's wrath at this point. Considering the tirade Jennifer went on just over hearing that Abby and EJ were seen talking together in a public place, just imagine if she knew the rest of the story!

I just got to thinking about this mystery person that is following Abby...This ferry she took to Smith Island can't be all that big as Smith Island isn't a hopping metropolis, how did this person not get noticed getting on or off? Maybe they teleported from Horton Town Square also!

Back