Days of Our Lives - Fri. Jan. 17, 2014

When a question comes up about Salem's time warp, I always remember how Stephanie got to France, and on the same train as Max, all during lunch hour at the pub.

On the subject of magical trips by Salemites, let's not forget Shawn and Belle's remarkable mid-February voyage from Toronto to the South Pacific that took only a few days, and which was all the more amazing because their ship somehow got through the ice-bound St. Lawrence Seaway (usually closed from late December to late March).

And does this mean EJ will suddenly be JJ's lawyer at his hearing the next day? Won't that be a sight!
This would be yet another episode in the travesty that is the Salem justice system. Unless the judge is one of Stefano's bought-and-paid-for judicial hacks, this is bad news for JJ, since anyone who associates with Elvis Junior is seriously guilty by association.

Also, Nick's being alive will be shocking enough for most Salem residents, should he reappear...so why would he be interested in photographing Abby & Ej? Agree that it could very well be Anne M.
If the mystery photographer is indeed Ms. Snark, she's far more resourceful than anyone realized. To be the photographer, Anne must have been at the right place at the right time, lurking in dark corners, secretly listening to key conversations. If she was skillful enough to be able to learn about out Abigail's clandestine meeting with EJ, Stefano might want to put her on the payroll. She'd be a lot more effective than Dr. Jakub "Let's Turn on the Gas" Chyka.

I have a feeling that the person lurking around is is one of Stefano's goon...Fatha probably heard something and sent his lackey to follow Elvis!

It goes back even further....one of "fatha's" goons told him that EJ took the "boat" on a trip over to Smith Island and when he came back there was a girl with him....or even that it was that Abigail Horton with him.

It is interesting, that as much as viewers love Nicole, there is not the same sort of excitement generated when you talk of the two of them together. And then Taylor, the scarf, strangers across an empty pier, lol. Never generated the interest, intrigue this story does.
I think both Nicole & Sami both knew exactly what EJ was, what he does, did, and will do.
EJ knows Abby is smart, is beautiful, doesn't swallow his charm hook line and sinker, but cannot seem to help herself. And it is as tho he feels she is fragile, that he just cannot bring himself to hurt her, has to really protect her, from himself or the fallout that could result.
Hey, I can be all wrong....

EXACTLY!! And, that's why we're enjoying it so...because it's one of those rare love stories that you read when you were a teen and still love to read. The things that "dreams are made of".

Ha ha ha, really?! That's what dreams are made of? Getting involved with someone who is involved with someone else? A friend of mine did just that, got pregnant and well...it really turned out to be quite the nightmare! A dreamy love story to me is a Jane Austen novel.

Notes:

Re Nick's phone, even the Salem PD can discover that his text messages are originating locally. And the phone service provider may be able to locate it rather closely.

JJ's misuse of "who," and Theresa's correcting it to "whom." :rotfl::clap::clap:

I'm liking JJ now; he's turning into a mature, compassionate guy.

Abby is showing great potential for becoming a huge clinging vine.

Ha ha ha, really?! That's what dreams are made of? Getting involved with someone who is involved with someone else? A friend of mine did just that, got pregnant and well...it really turned out to be quite the nightmare! A dreamy love story to me is a Jane Austen novel.

In the realm of soap la la land things like that never happens. It's the world where anything can happen, with the touch of the pen. Stories are never really real or realistic.

Also, Nick's being alive will be shocking enough for most Salem residents, should he reappear...so why would he be interested in photographing Abby & Ej?

Purely speculation on my part, but Nick could use this to blackmail EJ, not Abigail. Nick could use the video to force EJ to step back and let him get his revenge on Sami for his now attempted murder. And I would love that. Yep, anything that makes Sami suffer (stupid twit) is good in my book.

It is definitely more "dreamy" than a woman being with her rapist, and/or a guy being with the woman who shot him in the head.

I really don't think I would consider anything on a soap opera "dreamy". That was really my point.

That Smith Island bear is sure smart. I wonder who gave him that camera?

I'll admit I was reluctant about this sudden nu-Will...but he is really earning his paycheck. If I didn't know better I'd swear the actors were in love. Very well done. But memo to Will...don't wait to marry Sonny until you're free of baggage. You live in Salem, dear. LOL

Back