Days of Our Lives - Fri. June 25, 2010

I've been a Days fan for only 10 years or so. Didn't know Alice as well as many of you but loved her just the same. Wonderful write up. Clearly and emotional episode. Kleenex are ready to go. Thanks, Barb.

Thank you, Barb! Looks like a great sendoff for Frances...and Alice!

It's because of beautiful sentiment like this, written by Barb, that "Gran" will never be forgotten or truly gone because the impeccable woman that she was will forever live on in all those who "knew" her.

Frances Reid played an angel on television for the past 45 years. Now, she goes to Heaven to join the rest of her companions. God Bless you, Barb, for allowing us to feel as though we were there. Tomorrow will be a very difficult day for many of us who considered her our "virtual grandmother." Thank you for providing the summary so we can attempt to prepare for the bittersweet emotions tomorrow shall surely bring countless viewers.

To those who knew Frances, it is obvious that she was a gift unto them. To those of us who knew "Alice," it's obvious that she was a treasure our hearts will struggle to contain.

The show was amazing. Poirot you did an super job with the summary. I think I cried harder reading the summary then I did watching the show. And boy did I cry watching it.

I have to say that Ken Corday did keep his promise of it beening a fitting tribute to Frances Reid. I loved the part in the flashbacks where Alice touches Tom's picture and says till we meet again. It was a very good thought to put Tom's picture with Alice's thank you Lucas.

Thanks Barb, for the write-up. Hope I can get through it tomorrow...

Beautiful write up, thank you. Unfortunately it will be a few years before i can watch this episode here in Australia.

If you can get you tube....you just might find it there over the weekend. Or NBC.com will have it up probably on Saturday. :)

rew.........you spell your name rew, not Roo......so unless you are stashing koala bears in your Harley's sidebags........quit tryin' to get an invite to shrimp on the barbie......LOL

I do hope our Australian friends, and those in Italy, Germany, India, and other countries that carry Days are able to see this episode, no matter how far behind the U.S. & Canada they are. It is just a not to be missed episode. Anyone who has lost a parent or grandparent, a close family member, been involved in the process ....Days did not miss a beat.

Wonderful show today, IMO the writers did a wonderful job with their tribute to Alice, the tears were flowing, for you guys who haven't seen it, bring out the tissues.
It was also nice to see Sami and Carrie make amends and share the brady closeness.
Plus seeing Rafe and Sami today made me :smile: and :clap:about time we say them together in a scene.

OHMY, I am crying just reading this. Ill have the tissues ready when I watch. Thank you so much for the write up.

I cannot wait to watch this! Thank you, thank you for this wonderful summary!

I started getting the chills reading about Lucas leaving Alice's house!

Love that Carrie pointed out some things to Sami!

Back