Days of Our Lives - Fri. June 25, 2010

:D watched the show and I have to say I would be very pleased if either Rafe or Shane suddenly showed up to see me anywhere!!!

Enjoyed the show a lot today. Did y'all notice little Ciara had tears running down her face when Hope was talking about Alice at the gravesite? She looked so sad. An adorable little girl and it looks like her acting skills are developing.

This episode is the one that did it for me -- brought out my box of tissues. I bawled like a baby, like I personally lost someone dear, because I felt like I did. I've known Alice longer than all of her grandchildren. Every time they zeroed in on that picture of Alice at the gravesite, I lost it. This was just a perfect episode. The right people spoke at the service. When Lucas called Alice "royalty" I was shaking my head yes. Yes, perfect description. The montage was wonderful. The whole thing felt so real and I identified with each of the mourners.

Thank you writers, producers, and actors. Phenomenal job.

I didn't get a chance to watch Thursday and Friday's episodes until last night....my husband and I were both crying by the end of Friday's...the montage at the end, the flash backs, the gravesite memorial...little Ciara's tears... God bless them all- they did such a wonderful job, one of the best tributes ever for the lovely Frances Reid, a.k.a. Grandma Horton.

We cried with Hope - she grew up with Gran...you could tell it was hard for her to act out scenes when she was truely devastated at the loss of her dear friend that she has looked up to for so many years, on and off set. I cried every time Hope broke down...

and even more when they were showing the scenes at the very end of Friday's show.

Bravo Days- job well done, if that doesn't receive an emmy next year- I will certainly be shocked.

Back