Days of Our Lives - Friday, July 26 2013

He said the hotel was leery since Eric had nothing to eat or drink before entering that room, or while he was in it, and got better when he left it.

(I read a few weeks ago about a mother & son who got very ill (maybe died, can't remember) while in this one room in a hotel, where 2 or 3 others had become ill while occupying the same room.)

I am glad Rafe is back and look forward to his total recovery. Scenes with Gabi and Arianna were very sweet. Wouldn't it be generous of EJ to bring the kids to see him? Oh, wait, it IS EJ, so it won't happen. He is so jealous of the way Johnny looks up to Rafe. And EJ doesn't have a cool jacket to give Johnny, either.:cry:

He said the hotel was leery since Eric had nothing to eat or drink before entering that room, or while he was in it, and got better when he left it.

(I read a few weeks ago about a mother & son who got very ill (maybe died, can't remember) while in this one room in a hotel, where 2 or 3 others had become ill while occupying the same room.)

OT: I read that story too; they died (or at least the little boy did); then a few weeks later someone else died and they finally discovered a carbon monoxide leak in that room.

What really bothered me about today's show is the continued "advice" for Jennifer and Daniel. If they must be on everyday, fine, but don't keep having people (Maxine, Abby, Nicole, Maggie, etc) both them about their relationship! What is next, Maxine will take some tips out from a magazine about 'how to land a man in bed' and give them to Jennifer?

I want Kate/Rafe relationship to an END, before she freaks out and come running with a poison apple..
A "Razor"is clearly needed in Salem, Brady, Ej, Rafe all need shaving.. As for the almighty know it all Dr. Daniel "OrangeGlow" Jonas, he is in desperately need of a shower and some exfoliation..

It made me roll my eyes to hear Daniel made the top ten of doctors in a style magazine. He always looks like a mess to me.

I can't sit through the Kristen/Brady scenes but I have to say she looked especially pretty yesterday and today. Her unusually modest blue dress and the softer hairdo made her look more innocent than she is. I did watch their scenes today with Eric because I like him.

I enjoyed the scenes with Rafe, but yeah, time to give him a shave!

I enjoyed the flashback with Kristen dressed as Susan. She took Stefano
by surprise. I wasn't watching then and interesting to see.

Jen telling Abby about how Theresa doesn't work. Very funny
when we all know how well Jen works.

Theresa calling her friend and talking about she went out
with married man/men. She was lucky Kayla didn't hear her.

Line of the day Eric to Brady about Kristen "Have you lost your mind?"

Something I always laugh when I think of it. When the Susan story was going on, and Eileen Davidson was to be a presenter at the Emmy awards.....she walked out on the stage in full Susan Banks regalia...hair, clothes, glasses, teeth. The audience went wild!

:back:

I really want to like Theresa, because the current 20-something female characters don't really add anything to the show, in my opinion. Abby and Gabi don't get interesting enough storylines for me to care about them. So I was excited for a new 20-something female, and when she was bad I was super excited. But man are they not giving her much to work with. Her storyline is just getting worse and worse. But I guess the same goes for JJ, which was another disappointment.

@mandieblanchard

Exactly. I feel like they show is setting Theresa up for the new Chloe spot with becoming Jen's rival, but it's kind of more sad now, since Theresa is so much younger than Jen. At least Chloe was in her early 30s so there was an age gap but not as big as the Theresa and Jen. Jen is supposed to be the mature one, so it will be silly if she lowers herself to fight with a girl still practically a child (at least mentally, with the way she's acting).

I really don't want Theresa with anyone, except maybe with JJ much later down the line. She is very immature and lazy. But I agree with Jerri25 about the 20-something crowd. Chad is barely on, and leaving. Abigail's storyline is her talking about whether or not to get with Chad or stay with Boring-oops, I mean, Cameron. The show needs to do a better job in that area.

edited to delete possible spoiler...poirot

Back