Days of Our Lives - Friday, July 26 2013

I didn't care for it when Kristen said, "Thank you, Jesus" when she left Eric's office. Jesus would not approve of her machinations.

Maybe it depends on the religion or because it's Salem. I always say "thank you god".

I forgot to mention I enjoyed Rafe today. He finally met Arianna.

@NicoleMarie, I think when Daniel wrote out the note a couple of days ago he mumbled what he was writing. I forget the exact words but it was something along the lines of, "That's fine" or "This is okay." He decided to keep it impersonal.

Kt, you beat me to it. I was going to comment about Kristen carrying around the wig in her purse. Too funny!

What exactly is the purpose of her (Abbigail) character on DAYS?

They're training her to be the next Maggie and put her nose into everyone's business. :D Boy, is she annoying, I think. And even though JJ is acting up right now, Abby does act like she's his mother, by getting on his case (and nerves) every five seconds. :rolleyes:

Many times siblings know things about each other they are reluctant to tell parents, try to cover or just not tell. Eventually they realize that in most cases, they have not done their sibling any favors, and, in fact, were enabling them to continue in the bad pattern. I hope Abby realizes this sooner, rather than later.

Did anyone else notice the 'fancy' sheets on Rafe's hospital bed? Wonder what thread count they were?:rotfl:. Am glad Kate is being honest with him about why Sami killed Joe. Also Kate mentioned yesterday that 'everyone' knows about their relationship now...does that include Roman and Nicole? Don't recall any on-air scenes where they learned about this twosome 'having a fling'.

@NicoleMarie, I think when Daniel wrote out the note a couple of days ago he mumbled what he was writing. I forget the exact words but it was something along the lines of, "That's fine" or "This is okay." He decided to keep it impersonal.

Kt, you beat me to it. I was going to comment about Kristen carrying around the wig in her purse. Too funny!

Speculating here, but I think Theresa replaced Daniel's note with a forgery. The signature was off and she was too eager for Jen to see it. Seems like on Thursday's show, the note he actually left was "This is great" then something else, then "I miss you so much" but he scrapped the last line, and signed his initials pretty big. The other note was similar, but looked different enough to me.

Mostly I just came here to say if pulling out the Susan teeth is just a tease, I am going to be furious. If they put Kristen in a different persona, well... The writers are just mean, mean, mean! I've been looking forward to this since I was 12.

Did anyone else notice the 'fancy' sheets on Rafe's hospital bed? Wonder what thread count they were?:rotfl:. Am glad Kate is being honest with him about why Sami killed Joe. Also Kate mentioned yesterday that 'everyone' knows about their relationship now...does that include Roman and Nicole? Don't recall any on-air scenes where they learned about this twosome 'having a fling'.
Sorry I really wasn't paying attention to the sheets, just the man laying on them :)

I would think she would have to be very careful about impersonating Susan, as I do think she might have a problem with EJ, who would probably know his mother. :)

EJ wouldn't know his mother. Remember, he thought Kristen was Susan when she first came back. That was without the teeth, glasses & drab clothing.

Regarding Abby & JJ, I think Abby is being the usual big sister to a younger brother.

Back