Days of Our Lives - Friday, Sept. 27, 2013

I'm guessing she means that by not sleeping with someone regularly, there's no one to tell her that they're out of milk (when staying at her place); but that's a total guess on my part.

I guess so, JS. But, unless I'm wrong, one would be pretty much oblivious to things happening in the real world (not always fun things, mind you) to not know that this can indeed happen. And some of the "rape drugs" (I believe that's what they're called) can have that effect. I still find it unbelievable that no one's light bulb has gone on.

Well that would require the assumption that someone is Salem HAD a light bulb...... but you are so correct.... Someone should be able to put these two things together.... even if to bring it up to discuss then say incorrectly no didn't happen..... It's annoying as all get out to have this drag this long... even if they determine it was a "rape drug" that doesn't get them closer to Kristen.... but at least it moves the story..... and this is one storyline I'd like to wrap up sooner rather than later.....

Once again, a relationship is based on lies. Sooner or later, Chad's secret will get out and ruin him and Abby. On the plus side of this union, it was very touching that Chad gave Abby the advance copy of Jack's book, as well as the reviews.

Hated that Nick blurted out to Will that Sonny knew about his being with Gabi, but at the same time, after the way lies and secrets messed up their relationship, I wish Sonny had told Will about this himself, right after he first knew about it. I knew his not telling him would eventually come back and create problems for them. And now it comes out that Sonny has been harboring resentment against Will for many things. They were sailing along too smoothly, it was inevitable that the tide would turn.

Gabi was right when she thought out loud and declared that she can't move on with her life with Nick in the picture. Looks like Nick has other plans, though, trying to find a way to leave Salem with Gabi. I wouldn't put it past him to somehow get her a modeling contract that would take her far away.

I don't see a pairing between Gabi and Cameron, and why Abby had that look on her face when she saw them together is beyond me. She made her choice, let Cameron move on now.

Nicole looked fabulous today...that outfit was lovely on her. I'm tired of everyone labeling her an alcoholic, even EJ, questioning her coffee. I do agree with EJ about Nicole denying her own identity/personality by working at the rectory. I hope this TV offer turns into a new career for her.

Really intense when Eric started to see clearer images, like the woman in the wig and more clarity in the bedroom. When he looked at Kristen, it was obvious that he is considering her as the mystery woman. But if Kristen is aware of this, it could get very dangerous.:eek:

Eric has said he had nothing to eat or drink when he got to the hotel. Daniel has already asked that question so consuming a rape drug would not be something to consider. And besides all his blood work showed nothing.

Perhaps, at some time in Nicole's life, after being in bed with some fellow (EJ, Brady, Daniel????)...she wanted some milk....or coffee with milk in it. And the person was out of milk???????

... And now it comes out that Sonny has been harboring resentment against Will for many things. They were sailing along too smoothly, it was inevitable that the tide would turn.

There is definitely some pent up hostility there and Will didn't help things with how he approached Sonny at all. Do people in Salem know how to ask a question and then be silent and wait for an answer.

Kristen mentioned she loves the funny face Brady makes in the morning when he's shaving, I'm guessing she hasn't seen that funny face in a while. It's impossible to take her seriously while she's sitting there next to Eric knowing the absolute horrid thing she did to him.

PLUS, what a nice way to rub it in Eric's face that they are spending their nights together and waking up together (by saying she's watching him shave in the mornings). I'd imagine that couples would want to downplay the fact that they're having pre-marital sex, when they're meeting with their priest during pre-cana sessions.

I'd never heard it that way, TheWriter, but it sounds good. I only know Star Light....I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight. And my wish would be that Nicole doesn't become a suspect in Eric's ordeal. Is it too much to wish that his reactions today may lead him to remember it was Kristen and not Nicole?

I don't get why some of Will's antagonism isn't directed toward his mother who has chosen once again to take up with and live with EJ, exposing his brother and sisters to the evil family, Dimera. I get that Nick has done and said some things which were/are reprehensible, but EJ has done much worse to his family. And, by the way, Will, you have the right to have an equal say in who your daughter is around, but you don't have a say in who her mother dates, sees, or loves.

I thought what Kristen said about Brady shaving was odd since he sure looks like he needs one.

A lot of things going on today. Nicole got offered a job, crazy Nick has returned, Kristen
figured out why EJ not happy,

Eric talking to Dr Santchez about his dream and having sex. Eric is going to flip out when he
finds out not a dream.

Line of the day: Nick to Will "You were worried about the couch". This was
funny to me since we talk about how people do it on couches in Salem.

Back