Days of Our Lives - Mon. Feb 1, 2010

How about a tall, cool one?

Attachments

• summer drinks.png
    summer drinks.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 50
I have to blame both Bo & Hope for their situation, she opens the damn box and right away she is sure Bo is Melanie Layton's Father. They really need a break from one another to smooth things out.

Put yourself in Hope's situation for a minute or two.

You have just found out that another one of your husband's ex-lovers has a secret daughter. You also know Carly, who loves your husband and is boinking him, came to town with a huge secret that she would only share with your husband. In the meantime, your husband has sacrificed everything dear to him to protect Carly and keep her secret. He defends her at every opportunity and always sides with her against you.

Throw in the fact that he had a "secret" daughter with another ex-lover several years ago and behaved the same way then as he is now.

Tell me you wouldn't jump to conclusions and think Carly's daughter also belongs to your husband.

I would!!!

Question was Bo not married to Billie when Chelsea was born and Hope was supposed to be dead?? He had every right to go on if Hope was DEAD! He was also with Carly when Hope was not there -so he was not cheating on Hope at all. (then --now is different she is wanting him out of her life -then oops come back )

You did not waste your time, Poirot! - personally, I think it's pretty tacky to post other options, and hopefully this won't keep happening. MOST of us truly appreciate your efforts. I rarely watch the show anymore and I still know what is going on, thanks to you.

I agree 100%. I read your post at lunch time every day at work. It's the only way I can see it. Here it work I can't get youtube or any of the others... I totally enjoy reading it. You have an awesome talent. The way you write, I can actually visualize it in my mind.

Question was Bo not married to Billie when Chelsea was born and Hope was supposed to be dead?? He had every right to go on if Hope was DEAD! He was also with Carly when Hope was not there -so he was not cheating on Hope at all. (then --now is different she is wanting him out of her life -then opps come back )

The thing is, Billie's baby was stillborn (and Hope was back, only she was thinking she was Gina), and was dead and buried.

Bo WAS married to Hope when Billie began getting the idea her child did not die and "was out there" somewhere, and Bo followed her around like a puppy dog, leaving his wife and children, every time Billie crooked her finger saying, Oh, she is here, she is there, she is at that place.....
That is when Billie had sex with Bo in the pit when he was overcome with gas, and Hope came upon them. LOL

Bo followed (Billie) around like a puppy dog, leaving his wife and children, every time Billie crooked her finger saying, Oh, she is here, she is there, she is at that place.....

Bo is doing the same thing all over again except it's a different ex this time. This dalliance with Carly is not out of character for Bo.

Thank goodness for the new Will's shorter hair! So sick of the old comb-over trump style!!
Also, did I miss something? Why was Bo live on the computer? Talk about great for a seperated Hope to watch her house 24hours!!

Not only did Hope jump to the conclusion that Bo was the father, most of the fans did too when it first came out that Carly had a daughter in Salem....!!!!

Thanks for the story line update Barb~
Poor Bo he just cannot keep all of his ex's and kids straight can he?? He always is in trouble with one or another... but then if he was not doing this he'd actually have to do some police work... or nothing..

A word to the wise for Carly....don't quite your day job....your attempt at humor was really really bad...."ooh, I think I'll bury Vivian alive, you wanna help...??" Gosh, she should stick to drama.....bad scene.....

blame the writers...lol!

so hi everyone...what have i missed? (gives her best cheesiest grin)

heh heh heh..... I love these threads the best

Who loves ya baby? (pulls a tootsie roll pop out and waves it front of PAllison)

How great was it to see Caroline? The scene between Caroline and Bo was worth the price of admission today. I love the fact that she doesn't let him get away with anything and doesn't let him off the hook easily. Boy is he ever angry at Hope. I didn't expect that reaction, but Peter Reckell really sold it. It seemed very real. It also seemed like the Bo we've known and loved for years.

Have I mentioned how great it was to see Caroline today? I'd love to see her more often.

OC, she is the voice of reason. And showing Caroline and Maggie together! What a powerhouse team! If only they could have stopped Ciara from seeing that webcast. She will be even more scarred than she was before.

Do you remember the Muppet Show with the two old dudes sitting in the balcony? I have visions of Caroline and Maggie being placed in the balcony of the church and we are blessed with the ability to hear all their banter and perhaps heckling throughout the entire wedding. Now that would be priceless.

That would be great! Sort of like an "alternative" Rose Parade broadcast! Chuckle chuckle.

Actually, a broadcast of Melanie's actual thoughts during the entire occasion would be a fantastic alternative broadcast as well, complete with snarky remarks! ("what's with this priest...." etc.)

Back