Days of Our Lives - Mon. Feb. 18, 2013

The Lucas and Daniel scene was another (IMO ) way to make Lucas look like a complete idiot because he flat lied to Daniel saying Jennifer did not want to see him anymore.
So I guess the only people that tptb care about really is Ej and Sami!!!! Everyone else is being ruined by them and their POISEN PEN

Loved the show: no Sami-EJ scenes. Yeah!:clap:
It was interesting to see Lucas and Nicole - I didn't know they were ever married (?) - it must have been during one of my lapses from following the show.
And I really hope they don't ruin Eric and Nicole by having them give in to their hormones.

Years ago, Nicole and Eric were a couple.

Lucas and Sami were in another custody war over Will, so Kate offered Nicole five million dollars to marry Lucas, believing the judge would favor him more if he were married. Nicole mulled it over and then dumped Eric, marrying Lucas and getting the money.

Lucas has been back for quite awhile now and there's been not one peep about his intense dislike of Nicole. It just seemed to come out of the blue today.
Lucas did mention to Eric that he didn't want to be around Nicole if he was on the church board, but gave no reason. Then the extreme reaction when he ran into her, I was thinking WHAT??
Also wanted to mention, I believe when Chloe was giving Victor the estimate for cleaning the A/C ducts, it was $80,000. Must be a heck of a lot of ducts! I think I would just move, lol.

Years ago, Nicole and Eric were a couple.

Lucas and Sami were in another custody war over Will, so Kate offered Nicole five million dollars to marry Lucas, believing the judge would favor him more if he were married. Nicole mulled it over and then dumped Eric, marrying Lucas and getting the money.
Thank you for the explanation.

Chloe's return becomes more and more disappointing. Once again, I find myself rooting for Jennifer and Daniel, only because they are currently the most normal, sane pairing the show has to offer.

I'm rooting for them too - not because they are my favorites but I hate Chloe's lies and sneakiness. It's one thing for Lucas to be against Daniel and Jennifer being together and letting her know how he feels but lies always come back to bite you! Can't wait for Chloe to find out Daniel will be moving to a hotel!

Tyler, I can't wait either! She's gonna throw a fit! I'm shocked though, that Jennifer & Daniel don't already live together, but whatever.

Live together? Have Jennifer and Daniel even consummated thier relationship yet? It seems something or someone always has interupted them. If they have already done it. I dont remember the sceen at all.

Live together? Have Jennifer and Daniel even consummated thier relationship yet? It seems something or someone always has interupted them. If they have already done it. I dont remember the sceen at all.

I heard somewhere that they made love thrice. I only saw once, last time around. But I'm sure we'll see it yet again.

deleted unnecessary quote...JS

I must have missed that episode. All this time I thought they have not made love.

edited to write out abbreviated word...JS

Interesting show on Mon. Two people not on, I won't name names ;)

Surprised to see a Daniel and Brady scene. I always love those. Some people
know why.

Big surprise to see Rafe and Kate together in bed again.

Loved, loved Victor. He tried to be nice to Chloe and it didn't work out.

Shame on Chloe, she will get a big surprise when she knows Daniel
made different arrangements for himself.

I wondered after Lucas left the office if they were going to start
him with NIcole again. Never know in Salem.

Lucas needs a woman fast so he can stay out of Jen's love life.

To have Lucas say what he did to Daniel and Jen is at Daniel's
door getting the same stuff from Chloe. Makes you wonder how
anyone in Salem can be happy.

Interesting talk with Jen and Nicole, since Nicole wanted love advice from Jen.

I heard a rumor that Nicole and Eric will be involved in a love triangle soon. I hope it isn't Lucas, if the rumor it true, that is one-third of that triangle.

Back